Uni Stuff > University Results Discussion

[Monash] 2020 Semester 2 Results Thread

(1/3) > >>

Joseph41:
If my dates are correct, results will start coming through in just over a week or so? How are you all feeling for results at the moment?

Jimmmy:
You'd be correct! Results arriving next week.

Nervous but excited!

sweetiepi:

--- Quote from: Joseph41 on December 08, 2020, 12:11:21 pm ---If my dates are correct, results will start coming through in just over a week or so? How are you all feeling for results at the moment?

--- End quote ---
Monash sent me my honours results at 4am this morning - was bit of a shock to wake up to!

I got a HI (a low one, but it's more than I expected because I was hoping for maybe a HIIA) 😊

Joseph41:

--- Quote from: insanipi on December 08, 2020, 02:12:14 pm ---Monash sent me my honours results at 4am this morning - was bit of a shock to wake up to!

I got a HI (a low one, but it's more than I expected because I was hoping for maybe a HIIA) 😊

--- End quote ---

This is super fantastic - congratulations. :)

K888:
Congrats insanipi on your honours results!!

Signed up to get my results via text. Bit of a formality really as the only final grade I don't know is my full year academic unit, but will be interesting to know what my final WAM is! Crazy to think this is my last time of stressing about uni results haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version