VCE Stuff > Victorian Education Discussion

OK. so now whats next?

(1/6) > >>

vcestar:
Like do we have to attend any open days or be ready to recieve any phone calls to prepare for our uni.  ??

Odette.:

--- Quote from: vcestar on December 15, 2008, 02:20:37 pm ---Like do we have to attend any open days or be ready to recieve any phone calls to prepare for our uni.  ??

--- End quote ---

Um... well all I did was wait for offers to come out, accept an offer, enrol, and attended O-week :P ... Oh and of course I bought my books ;)

vcestar:

--- Quote from: Odette. on December 15, 2008, 02:22:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: vcestar on December 15, 2008, 02:20:37 pm ---Like do we have to attend any open days or be ready to recieve any phone calls to prepare for our uni.  ??

--- End quote ---

Um... well all I did was wait for offers to come out, accept an offer, enrol, and attended O-week :P ... Oh and of course I bought my books ;)

--- End quote ---

wat books?

Odette.:

--- Quote from: vcestar on December 15, 2008, 02:23:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Odette. on December 15, 2008, 02:22:15 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

wat books?

--- End quote ---

University books... duh lol

humph:
You buy your uni textbooks in O-week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version