VCE Stuff > VTAC Discussion

Course transfer atar

(1/1)

SelectEntryTryHard:
So I enrolled in a course in 2022 using my 2021 atar but quickly decided that I wanted a break so I decided to not continue with it, however now when im trying to enrol for the second semester uni's r asking for my academic transcript. I thought my atar was enough and they wouldn't ask for it and now im scared because i didnt go to uni the first semester. My question is can I apply through just my atar without them considering my academic transcript.

Thanks

Commercekid2050 :

--- Quote from: SelectEntryTryHard on May 15, 2022, 02:39:02 pm ---So I enrolled in a course in 2022 using my 2021 atar but quickly decided that I wanted a break so I decided to not continue with it, however now when im trying to enrol for the second semester uni's r asking for my academic transcript. I thought my atar was enough and they wouldn't ask for it and now im scared because i didnt go to uni the first semester. My question is can I apply through just my atar without them considering my academic transcript.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi,
I am also a first year in Monash. I do not think they would consider your atar. It would just be your wam and score for first semester score.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version