Archived Discussion > VCE Science Exams

Physics: Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions

(1/37) > >>

Joseph41:

This thread is for all exam-related discussion. Was it easy? Was it hard? What did you get for each question? Feel free to post any and all of your thoughts below.

If you don't have an ATAR Notes account yet, no stress - you can register for free here!

Seno72:
Yeah, spring compression was prety hard, probably lost 2 marks. Also that power loss question in transformers question was pretty dodgy. Everything else was pretty good.

KiNSKi01:
Yeah totally stuffed up second and third part of spring question

Think answers should have been 0 m/s^2 and 0.05 metres

One of the tranmission questions were dodgey but I think the main thing you had to recognise is that the power was the same as it was in the first scenario

Seno72:
Yeah the answer for third part was 0.05 m. So stupid mistake. You can use kx = mg.

If the power was the same it would have been pretty easy. But I would have thought the power dissipated would be different from the original scenario. What did you choose for the definition for uncertainty in the multiple choice? I said it was the doubt in the measurement (choice A)?

KiNSKi01:
Apparently since it says in the question that the globe still operates the same as it did before (lol something like that) power was the same.

Got the same answer for mcq 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version