Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:53 pm

Author Topic: VCE Chemistry Tutors  (Read 4112 times)  Share 

mshah

• Adventurer
VCE Chemistry Tutors
« on: September 16, 2019, 09:25:07 pm »
Hey guys,

I am currently in year 9 and I have been lucky enough to have been given the opportunity of accelerating in  VCE units 1 and 2 of chemistry and mathematical methods. I already have a methods tutor, but I’m struggling to find a chem tutor, as I will need them to help guide me throughout years 10 and 11 (Since I’m doing it early). If you guys know any good tutors or tutoring programs for chemistry, or are tutors yourselves and are near the northern suburbs, please let me know.

I unfortunately can’t make any of the ATAR Notes tutoring programs as all centres are at least 40 mins away from me.

Thanks.

JAGUARTIPTOE

• Fresh Poster
Re: VCE Chemistry Tutors
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 08:00:18 am »
Hi there,

Have you ever considered using an online tutor? I have done so in the past and found them to be helpful. However, it can be difficult to determine their level of expertise. I have been using Course Hero for tutoring and exam prep. They have a lot of free resources related to Chemistry that you may want to check out. I will leave links below! Hope it helps.

https://www.coursehero.com/tutors/homework-help/
https://www.coursehero.com/sg/

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 11:00:26 am »
Hey,

I've moved your post to the vic tutoring wanted section so you've got a better chance of tutors finding it.

Since it seemed like you might be interested, I thought I'd also let you know that due to COVID-19 TuteSmart is now fully online.

Good luck with your search and congrats on being offered those opportunities to extend yourself :)

Jamie2003

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 10:41:00 pm »
Hello!

I am a Year 12 student who is looking for a 3/4 Chemistry tutor whom I can take face-to-face lessons with. Please recommend me some tutors! I've tried TSFX however my class doesn't go very in-depth with the topics and skims through 5 whole topics without doing many practice questions and at this rate I feel that I'm learning more at school than at tutoring.

Kind Regards