Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 19, 2024, 10:41:50 pm

Author Topic: Paper 1 English Adv  (Read 4965 times)  Share 

amberneedshelp

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Paper 1 English Adv
« on: October 17, 2019, 02:52:22 pm »
I think that I did pretty well on the short answer, the essay on the other hand was a war zone. I did a decent intro and first paragraph then rushed a second and had like a 2 sentence conclusion. Realistically, what mark /20 do you think I could get for the essay. My analysis in the first paragraph was decent and I tried to relate it back to the stupid 'loneliness' question.

A girl is stressing about her atar

dani01

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Re: Paper 1 English Adv
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 03:06:14 pm »
I think that I did pretty well on the short answer, the essay on the other hand was a war zone. I did a decent intro and first paragraph then rushed a second and had like a 2 sentence conclusion. Realistically, what mark /20 do you think I could get for the essay. My analysis in the first paragraph was decent and I tried to relate it back to the stupid 'loneliness' question.

A girl is stressing about her atar

you will be fine! don't stress and focus on tomorrow. Hopefully your short answer can bring you up!

amberneedshelp

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 03:22:43 pm »
Thanks, how many pages do you guys recommend per essay, maybe 4? Some people were telling me they did 8 for the common module kms, time to kiss my band 5 goodbye.

annabeljxde

• Forum Regular
  • 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗲𝗴𝗴
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 04:38:05 pm »
Thanks, how many pages do you guys recommend per essay, maybe 4? Some people were telling me they did 8 for the common module kms, time to kiss my band 5 goodbye.

Don't stress about the number of pages. A good essay will be able to mould their memorised quotes and analysis to any question skilfully and concisely. But if you are worried about the quantity, I'd say they give you a booklet with a certain number of pages for a reason ;)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:40:49 pm by annabeljxde »
HSC 2018: Studies of Religion 1
HSC 2019: English Advanced | Biology | Chemistry | Mathematics | Mathematics Ext.1

my hsc studygram: @orenji.study