Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:39:16 pm

Author Topic: Selling 99.2 ATAR notes : Band 6 Biology notes and English essays  (Read 3467 times)  Share 

riyaaminnnn

• Fresh Poster
Hey guys,
My name is Riya Amin and I recently graduated high school with an atar of 99.2. One thing that I loved during my HSC was thoroughly editing my notes and making them look perfect which definitely made studying a lot lot easier. I also ensured that my essays were covering as many questions from the rubric as possible to ensure I had to only tweak small aspects of each essay to effectively answer MANY questions.

I am selling : ( I HAVE ATTACHED SAMPLE PAGES ON THE NEXT POST BELOW)
BAND 6 Bio notes ( ranked 1st in school with a 93 internal and external mark) at $10 per module or $35 for all 4 modules ($5 discount)
- They are EXTENSIVELY edited
- FORMATTED VERY WELL
- With MANY diagrams
- 180 pages of detailed no

Email me at : [email protected] if you are interested and want to see samples before buying - I will only be accepting payment by bank transfer

BAND 6 English Esaays and Discursives at $7 per piece - ABLE TO FIT MANY COMMON QUESTIONS ( Internal marks listed below ranked 2nd internally and 1st externally with an examination mark of 92)

- COMMON MOD :1984 Essay - 18/20
- MOD A: Richard iii/ LFR- 19/20
- MOD B: T.S. Eliot Essay -20/20

Email me at : [email protected] if you are interested - I will only be accepting payment by bank transfer