Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 08:53:59 am

Author Topic: Selling Cheap HSC Band 6 Notes for English Advanced, PDHPE and Geography  (Read 2481 times)  Share 

sroe

• Adventurer
Hi Everyone,

I am a 2020 HSC Student who graduated from Pymble Ladies College and achieved a 99.30 ATAR with a mark of 93 in English Advanced, 94 in PDHPE and 96 in Geography. I am currently studying Medicine at James Cook University.

I am selling the following notes and resources:

English Advanced
- Common Module (1984) Notes - includes, context, form, purpose, quotes + analysis, 2 essays and more. $15
- Common Module (1984) Essays - includes my trial essay which received 20/20 and my HSC essay which received a raw mark of 19.5/20. $10
- Module A (King Richard III and Looking For Richard) Essays - includes a school assessment essay that received 15/15, my trial essay that received 19/20 and me HSC essay that received a raw mark of 18.5/20. $10 together or $4 individually.
- Module B (T.S. Eliot) Notes - includes context, purpose, form, key techniques, key themes, quotes + analysis, thesis statements, critic quotes for each poem and more. $15
- Module B (T.S. Eliot) Essays - includes my trial essay which received a 20/20 (marked by an HSC judge) and my HSC essay which received a raw mark of 19/20. $10.

PDHPE
- Core 1 (Health Priorities in Australia) Notes. $15
- Core 2 (Factors Affecting Performance) Notes. $15
- Option 1 (The Health of Young People) Notes. $15
- Option 3 (Sports Medicine) Notes. $15
Note: All notes are structured by the syllabus and clearly coloured coded. All notes include examples for each section of the syllabus and contain sample questions with model answers.

Geography
- Ecosystems At Risk Notes + 2 Ecosystem Case Studies (Intertidal Wetlands and Coral Reefs). $20
- People and Economic Activities (Viticulture) + Economic Enterprise Notes (Tamburlaine Organic Wines). $20
- Urban Places Notes (World Cities + Mega Cities + Urban Dynamics) + Case Study in Barangaroo. $20
Note: All notes are structured by the syllabus and clearly coloured coded. All notes include examples for each section of the syllabus and contain sample questions with model answers.
In addition, the People and Economic Activity Notes + Economic Enterprise Notes include recent data on how COVID-19 has affected the industry and is predicted to affect the industry with examples on how to integrate this into questions/extended responses.

For inquiry / Purchase please email: [email protected]

Much appreciated :)