QCE Stuff > QCE Exam Discussion 2021

Rate your QCE exams out of 10!

(1/2) > >>

Joseph41:
With QCE exams kicking off, I thought it would be nice to have a place to rate your exams out of 10 as they come and go. When each exam finishes, use this thread to reflect on how you think it went.

If your exams haven't yet started, you can use this thread to predict how you think they'll go!

Good luck everybody. :)

blackcoffee2.718281828:
econ: man that was a curveball haha. the density of crying year twelves post-exam topped our last day of school, which is no easy feat. do i regret the amount of time i spent memorising every detail of each labour reform since federation? well, no, because it helped me feel prepared. do i wish i'd known how random, specific and application-based the exam would be so i could've spent those hours on chemistry instead? hell yes. not cool qcaa.

english: macbeth students i am so jealous... it wasn't bad at all though. the worst part of the whole situation was the amount of title panic on the qce english facebook page afterwards. WE DO NOT NEED A TITLE...

good luck methods ppl we will absolutely ace it

blackcoffee2.718281828:

--- Quote from: blackcoffee2.718281828 on October 26, 2021, 11:52:21 am ---
--- End quote ---

just realised i didn't rate either of my exams - uh 5 and 8 respectively?

lm21074:

--- Quote from: blackcoffee2.718281828 on October 26, 2021, 11:54:37 am ---just realised i didn't rate either of my exams - uh 5 and 8 respectively?

--- End quote ---
Congrats on finishing those exams! :)

Joseph41:

--- Quote from: blackcoffee2.718281828 on October 26, 2021, 11:52:21 am ---econ: man that was a curveball haha. the density of crying year twelves post-exam topped our last day of school, which is no easy feat. do i regret the amount of time i spent memorising every detail of each labour reform since federation? well, no, because it helped me feel prepared. do i wish i'd known how random, specific and application-based the exam would be so i could've spent those hours on chemistry instead? hell yes. not cool qcaa.

english: macbeth students i am so jealous... it wasn't bad at all though. the worst part of the whole situation was the amount of title panic on the qce english facebook page afterwards. WE DO NOT NEED A TITLE...

good luck methods ppl we will absolutely ace it

--- End quote ---

Good luck for Methods - let us know how you go!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version