Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:05:42 am

Author Topic: Italian Practice.  (Read 4369 times)  Share 

Larry.c

Italian Practice.
« on: March 20, 2012, 08:30:05 pm »
OK,
So I thought it may be beneficial not only to myself but to others who would like to participate if I started some kind of speaking class.
Now, not a face to face class but let's say a group conversation (text) on Skype or some other platform like that. We could designate a time each week, fortnight, month whatever suites, and get online and practice our Italian.
I'm from regional Victoria and I don't get the opportunity of Italian Clubs and other things like that offered in Melbourne. :(
Anyone studying Units 1,2,3 or 4 are welcome to join.
So if anyone is interested please private message me here or email me at: [email protected]
Hopefully we can get it started before it's too late. :)
Parliamo Presto! ;)

Fishyiscool

• Custom1
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +21
  • School: I shouldnt say.
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Italian Practice.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:07:25 pm »
Ciao :)

italian practice... club thing?

^Qui vedrai che ho gia' cominciato un gruppo per la pratica italiana! :) voresti venire? Al momento ci sono due studente... LOL! Ci incontriamo ogni domenica in citta', se ti interessa. Just send me an inbox or something!
Happy enough after one hell of a year.

<3 Life goal: ---->  Prosthetics and Orthotics
2013 - bachelor of health sciences/master of clinical prosthetics and orthotics at La trobe :))

Mi piacerebbe aiutare gli altri studenti che studiano l'italiano quest' anno. Mi mandi un messaggio e possiamo chiacchierare x)

Larry.c

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 08:57:37 am »
Ciao :)

italian practice... club thing?

^Qui vedrai che ho gia' cominciato un gruppo per la pratica italiana! :) voresti venire? Al momento ci sono due studente... LOL! Ci incontriamo ogni domenica in citta', se ti interessa. Just send me an inbox or something!

Ciao,
Purtroppo non vivo nella città, perciò non posso frequentare la tua classe...
Comunque suona buona!

Stick

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 11:59:05 am »
+1
Dobbiamo formare un gruppo sul Skype. :)
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

Fishyiscool

• Custom1
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 04:41:28 pm »
Un buon idea, stick!
And larry, awww that sucks :( you're welcome to join us on the holidays if you are in the city though, we could organise an italian meet!

Ill be on irc on the holidays... XD

2013 - bachelor of health sciences/master of clinical prosthetics and orthotics at La trobe :))

Mi piacerebbe aiutare gli altri studenti che studiano l'italiano quest' anno. Mi mandi un messaggio e possiamo chiacchierare x)

Starlight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +275
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 09:30:19 pm »
+1
That will be really beneficial for you guys, the italian section on atar notes was just dead last year...
2012-2014. BSc: Neuroscience. University of Melbourne.
2015-2018. Doctor of Optometry. University of Melbourne.

Unlikely to respond to any PMs these days.

Stick

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Sticky. :P
  • Respect: +467
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 09:34:53 pm »
And it looks like it will be dead for me next year... I'm practicing with Year 12s. :/
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

Fishyiscool

• Custom1
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 11:11:31 pm »
hhahaha well i guess people would always come back and help out  when they could (i certainly would if i was more pro at italian :P)

Larry.c

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 04:17:32 pm »

Già, una idea eccellente!!!

Un buon idea, stick!
And larry, awww that sucks :( you're welcome to join us on the holidays if you are in the city though, we could organise an italian meet!

Lo so... I just came from the city on a school trip. Should've organized something. Haha. But that'd be great if I ever were in the city, thanks.

I think we should get this 'group' together now during the holidays! Who ever would like to join the Skype group email me on [email protected]
and we can hopefully start. I really think it'd be beneficial, not only to me, but to others apart of the group too. :)

Con speranza parliamo presto!!

Fishyiscool

• Custom1
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 09:10:05 pm »

Già, una idea eccellente!!!

Un buon idea, stick!

Lo so... I just came from the city on a school trip. Should've organized something. Haha. But that'd be great if I ever were in the city, thanks.

I think we should get this 'group' together now during the holidays! Who ever would like to join the Skype group email me on [email protected]
and we can hopefully start. I really think it'd be beneficial, not only to me, but to others apart of the group too. :)

Con speranza parliamo presto!!

yes, let's have a meetup on the holidays! Posso anche invitare le ragazze dal mio gruppo italiano. and also, i don't have skype but feel free to email me or AN inbox me in italian and i will reply :) i email another girl in italian too sometimes.