Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:36:32 pm

Author Topic: EXAM!  (Read 4534 times)  Share 

katykins

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Donde, está, la biblioteca
  • Respect: +12
  • School Grad Year: 2012
EXAM!
« on: November 05, 2012, 09:50:29 pm »
I know this board is basically dead! but good luck for all you theatre students on wednesday! lets smash it! btw if you are reading what plays did you analyse, and whats your favourite stagecraft to create based on the stimulus material?   ;D
what a year it has been, thank goodness it is over, bring on a new chapter!

Psychology- 46!
Theatre studies- 37
Biology- 35
English- 34
Further maths-33
ATAR-87.15 so pleased!

any questions related to Psychology or Theatre Studies please don't hesitate to ask :)

amstar

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Werribee secondary College
Re: EXAM!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 10:25:19 pm »
Hi Katy at my school we studies tribes and moth, what about yourself? GOODLUCK anyways I'm sure you shall smash it!  : 8)

katykins

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 10:27:26 pm »
omg what a coincidence! at my school we studied those to plays as well! shit must be a awesome school then. what school do you go to amstar? what a weird name, is that your nickname? who would nickname you that? must be a spastic haha!

Psychology- 46!
Theatre studies- 37
Biology- 35
English- 34
Further maths-33
ATAR-87.15 so pleased!

any questions related to Psychology or Theatre Studies please don't hesitate to ask :)

katykins

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 10:29:15 pm »
ohh yeah you go to werribee secondary college! do you know this one chick, i think Kate Christi...um dont know her last name, but she is pretty cool, even through she spends most of her time on atar notes ;)

Psychology- 46!
Theatre studies- 37
Biology- 35
English- 34
Further maths-33
ATAR-87.15 so pleased!

amstar

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Werribee secondary College
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 10:37:08 pm »
ohh yeah you go to werribee secondary college! do you know this one chick, i think Kate Christi...um dont know her last name, but she is pretty cool, even through she spends most of her time on atar notes ;)

That's cray cray ;) well I go to wezza pretty awesome school with some pretty awesome people, ;) oh yeh I heard of that chick I hate her guts she is just the meanest person out!! Jokes I actually love her to pieces she is like my best friend! How do you know her, met her n atar notes, because yeh she is a bit of a fan! Btw that Kate girl gave me the nickname and yeh as I said she is a pretty cool chick!