Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 06:53:58 pm

Author Topic: UMEP MAST10013 2013 final exams  (Read 4963 times)  Share 

Alwin

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +241
UMEP MAST10013 2013 final exams
« on: May 25, 2013, 12:40:34 am »
Hey Guys,

For those of you who are undertaking UMEP maths this year, the coordinator of the program has emailed us all asking when we prefer our exam, a copy of the email as follows:

Hello everyone

I hope that everything is going well with you all and the course this year.

I wished to get your opinions about the final exam dates. In the past the exams have been held on the Friday and Monday following the VCE final exams - this year that would be on Friday 22nd November and Monday 25th November. This leaves some problems for us because the last exam would be outside the normal university period. However it has been the normal procedure in case students doing UMEP had VCE exams on at the same time. I have printed out the final week of exams for VCE for you to see if anyone has exams in this time. My proposal is that we hold the UMEP exams on Wednesday 20th November and Friday 22nd November. So I am asking if this would be a problem for any students? Could you let me know yes or no when you get this email.

thanks very much. I plan to make some visits to schools in the coming couple of months so hope to meet all of you in person soon.

Liz Bailey

Please reply and inform her of your choice! Personally, I'd prefer it on the Friday or the Monday after, but that's just me :P
2012:  Methods [48] Physics [49]
2013:  English [40] (oops) Chemistry [46] Spesh [42] Indo SL [34] Uni Maths: Melb UMEP [4.5] Monash MUEP [just for a bit of fun]
2014:  BAeroEng/BComm

A pessimist says a glass is half empty, an optimist says a glass is half full.
An engineer says the glass has a safety factor of 2.0

Jeggz

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +42
  • School: Presbyterian Ladies' College
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Re: UMEP MAST10013 2013 final exams
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 12:42:14 pm »
I would definitely prefer it on the Friday or Monday! The more time the better haha  :P
Melbourne University - Commerce; Actuarial Studies.

Tutoring 2015 - Email/PM for places!