Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 02:52:07 am

Author Topic: Youtube has lectures/powerpoints on the whole/parts of the 3/4 Bus Man Course  (Read 740 times)  Share 

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: alexandra secondary college
I am an experienced teacher who is going on long service leave now and I’d like to offer some resources I found useful with my ¾ Bus Man class in 2013. I also highly recommend the other resources in Atarnotes.
Youtube have a number of teachers who have done a lecture/powerpoint for topics in Unit ¾ Bus Man.
VCEBizman covers the whole course –he has 70 videos on the course. Bizman also has a website – teachingbubble.com – where you can view the lectures in syllabus order and each lecture has 3 or 4 questions to test your knowledge of that clip. The lectures go about 5-7 minutes. There is no cost involved. My students in 2013 found this site an excellent resource. He is updating the lectures in 2014 for AOS1 due to last years’ examiners  comments.
vceonlinetutor has started the course in 2014. They have 8 lectures on AOS1 at this stage. They also put up 5 or 6 lectures last year on Unit 3 AOS  2 and AOS3. Other teachers have put lectures on various topics eg operations management, ethics. 
In youtube type VCE Business Management and see what comes up or just type the topic you want eg Maslow. Do the same for other subjects you do – there is so much material available on youtube written by teachers for the VCE course.
Good luck in 2014.