Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 07:57:02 pm

Author Topic: Psychology UMEP or Other courses, how was it?  (Read 2074 times)  Share 

vexx

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +66
Psychology UMEP or Other courses, how was it?
« on: July 29, 2009, 11:16:04 pm »
Hi,

Has anyone done the psychology one or if another one? How was it? Was it difficult/interesting/fun?

I might be doing psych next year, hopefully someone can give me info. about their experience:)

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 11:17:55 pm by harryh »
2010 VCE: psychology | english language | methods cas | further | chemistry | physical ed | uni chemistry || ATAR: 97.40 ||

2011: BSc @ UoM

Y1: biology of cells&organisms | music psychology | biological psychology | secret life of language | creative writing
    || genetics&the evolution of life | biochemistry&molecular biology | techniques of molecular science -.- | mind,brain&behaviour 2

20XX: MEDICINE

Eriny

• The lamp of enlightenment
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +100
Re: Psychology UMEP or Other courses, how was it?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 10:51:03 am »
squance did psych back in 2007, I think. You might want to pm her or something.

I did English lit and it was really good. It also means that I have an extra two units of credit, so next year I can do a lower load if I want. It's also two university courses that I won't have to pay for. At the time, I would say the most difficult thing was travel time. Some days I had to leave school early in order to get to lectures, and I wouldn't get home until late. Thankfully though, recorded lectures meant that for the second semester I only had to go in to the city one day a week for my tutorials.

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 12:18:01 pm »
Just to add to that, squance = TinyApple :P

http://vcenotes.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=38

vexx

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 09:44:23 pm »
Oh okay. Thanks, i just sent a mesage:)
2010 VCE: psychology | english language | methods cas | further | chemistry | physical ed | uni chemistry || ATAR: 97.40 ||

Y1: biology of cells&organisms | music psychology | biological psychology | secret life of language | creative writing
    || genetics&the evolution of life | biochemistry&molecular biology | techniques of molecular science -.- | mind,brain&behaviour 2

/0

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 03:35:44 am »
Doing UMEP Physics and it's a BLAST
Pretty easy to get 5.5 if you do the bare minimum of work.
Plus it's fun as... kinda made me realise vce is all about assessment, but uni is all about learning!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:37:38 am by /0 »

vexx

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 02:06:36 pm »
Doing UMEP Physics and it's a BLAST
Pretty easy to get 5.5 if you do the bare minimum of work.
Plus it's fun as... kinda made me realise vce is all about assessment, but uni is all about learning!

That's awesome:)

Is the travel times annoying? (isn't it like 5hrs/wk)