Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 05:28:03 am

Author Topic: What grade do you need to get for a 35 in Chinese SLA ?  (Read 8322 times)  Share 

TrueTears

• TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +667
Re: What grade do you need to get for a 35 in Chinese SLA ?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 06:46:19 pm »
No language centre, I attended classes at home with dad, I hardly went to classes at school because I was put into the SL class cause my timetables clashed.
So you were under SL........wow......
but anyway i appreciated your help and looking through your essays as well..they are very good and well detailed.....no doubt that you can get that high study score....

LOL soz I think I might have caused some misunderstanding, I was put into the SL (Second Language not the initials of my teacher LOL) class when I was meant to be in the SLA class. SL (the teacher) is very very good, but very tight :P
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

YT_17

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 06:55:18 pm »

[/quote]
LOL soz I think I might have caused some misunderstanding, I was put into the SL (Second Language not the initials of my teacher LOL) class when I was meant to be in the SLA class. SL (the teacher) is very very good, but very tight :P
[/quote]

OH  haha.......but still..you have got a really good score.....

Mao

• CH41RMN
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Respect: +390
  • School: Kambrya College
  • School Grad Year: 2008
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 06:55:42 pm »
I'd say anywhere between 29-34.

holy crap ChiSLA has a stuffed up distribution, http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vcaa/vce/statistics/2008/section3/vce_lote_chinese_2_ad_ga08.pdf

the median is A A B+, 30.

*exclamation*
Yer ......one B ....it screwed me up......even though my exam score is higher than the unit 4 score.my friend who got a grade one lower than me...just 2 mark below me.......i am really confused on how they come up with the score

wait, so you know your grades already?
Editor for ATARNotes Chemistry study guides.

VCE 2008 | Monash BSc (Chem., Appl. Math.) 2009-2011 | UoM BScHon (Chem.) 2012 | UoM PhD (Chem.) 2013-2015

TrueTears

• TT
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Respect: +667
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 06:59:06 pm »

holy crap ChiSLA has a stuffed up distribution, http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vcaa/vce/statistics/2008/section3/vce_lote_chinese_2_ad_ga08.pdf

*exclamation*
Yer ......one B ....it screwed me up......even though my exam score is higher than the unit 4 score.my friend who got a grade one lower than me...just 2 mark below me.......i am really confused on how they come up with the score

I think YT_17 said he/she did Chinese SLA last year. Those grades were probs from last years.
PhD @ MIT (Economics).

Interested in asset pricing, econometrics, and social choice theory.

YT_17

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 07:06:04 pm »

*exclamation*

I have no choice but to repeat it this year........coz i was too shocked

YT_17

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 07:07:58 pm »

*exclamation*

I think YT_17 said he/she did Chinese SLA last year. Those grades were probs from last years.

yer yer i did..............i have to focused on my unit 4 outcome.............haiz

zzdfa

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 07:10:44 pm »
A+ A+ B+ got me a 35 for SL.  I think my sac marks got scaled up tons though, i got like 80% for all of them.

YT_17

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 07:14:59 pm »
A+ A+ B+ got me a 35 for SL.  I think my sac marks got scaled up tons though, i got like 80% for all of them.
[/quoteI I think SL and SLA  mark differently..........thanks for your info ^^

monokekie

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 07:17:06 pm »
some chink skul teachers modify your marks. some skul predict student's performance in exams and decide students' outcome rankings basing on that.  at the end of the day its the exam that decides everything, looking at the internal marks distribution, it is clear that the state ranking is very dependent on the external-exams as it discriminates people.
yer yer i did..............i have to focused on my unit 4 outcome.............haiz

YT_17

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 07:20:36 pm »
some chink skul teachers modify your marks. some skul predict student's performance in exams and decide students' outcome rankings basing on that.  at the end of the day its the exam that decides everything, looking at the internal marks distribution, it is clear that the state ranking is very dependent on the external-exams as it discriminates people.

What i do not get is that my exam is higher than the SAC...........???