Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 02:29:02 am

Author Topic: Deutsch (Klasse von 2015)  (Read 2923 times)  Share 

Hokiksyo-min

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2016
Deutsch (Klasse von 2015)
« on: December 21, 2014, 02:24:20 am »
Hallo, jeder!

Wenn es anderen Leuten gibt, die Deutsch im Jahr 2015 lernen, können sie hier Hilfe finden.
Letzte Jahr habe ich oft hier geschrieben (Die drei jüngsten Beiträge wurden von mir geschrieben!),  und hoffentlich werden mehr Schüler und Schülerinnen jetzt hier kommen!
Bis dann!  :)

Spoiler
Hi, everyone!
When there are other people that are learning German in 2015, they can find help here.
Last year I have written here often (the 3 most recent posts were written by me!), and hopefully more students will come here now!
Till then!
2015: Biology - German
2016: Japanese SL - Chemistry - English - Methods - Drama

strawberries

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +416
Re: Deutsch (Klasse von 2015)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:33:10 am »
Hallo, jeder!

Wenn es anderen Leuten gibt, die Deutsch im Jahr 2015 lernen, können sie hier Hilfe finden.
Letzte Jahr habe ich oft hier geschrieben (Die drei jüngsten Beiträge wurden von mir geschrieben!),  und hoffentlich werden mehr Schüler und Schülerinnen jetzt hier kommen!
Bis dann!  :)

Spoiler
Hi, everyone!
When there are other people that are learning German in 2015, they can find help here.
Last year I have written here often (the 3 most recent posts were written by me!), and hopefully more students will come here now!
Till then!

Hallo!

Yay, mehr deutsch Leute! :)

Wie viel Hausaufgaben/Lernen hast du gemacht? In diesen Ferien muss ich viele Grammatik und Vokabular lernen und revidieren, und viele 'Praxis Aufsätze' schreiben!

Und auch, was ist deine 'Detailed Study' Thema? Hast du beschlossen? :)

(wie dir siehst, meine Grammatik ist noch schlecht. Dieses Jahr hatte ich nicht so viel Anstrengung für Deutsch lernen, weil ich meine 3/4 Fächer konzentrieren :/ haha)

Bis bald :)

Spoiler
my level of German is not good enough for the VCE
VCE '15
don't let dreams be dreams

Hokiksyo-min

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 11:59:46 am »
Tag, strawberries!

Ich habe nicht so viel für Deutsch gemacht. Ich habe letzte Woche eine E-mail (auf Deutsch natürlich) geschrieben. Hast du Lang-8 benutzt? Man kann dort seine Aufsätze hochladen, um sie korrigiert zu werden.

In der VSL Fernunterrichtsschule, muss jeder für die mündliche Prüfung über Migration sprechen. Und du?

In der zwölften Klasse verbessert man sein Deutsch und vorbereitet man für die Abschlussprüfungen. Da du an Atar Notes bist, bin ich sicher, dass du viel verbessert wirst!

strawberries

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 01:00:43 pm »
Tag, strawberries!

Ich habe nicht so viel für Deutsch gemacht. Ich habe letzte Woche eine E-mail (auf Deutsch natürlich) geschrieben. Hast du Lang-8 benutzt? Man kann dort seine Aufsätze hochladen, um sie korrigiert zu werden.

In der VSL Fernunterrichtsschule, muss jeder für die mündliche Prüfung über Migration sprechen. Und du?

In der zwölften Klasse verbessert man sein Deutsch und vorbereitet man für die Abschlussprüfungen. Da du an Atar Notes bist, bin ich sicher, dass du viel verbessert wirst!

Hallo, ich habe dich eine Nachricht gesendet! :)
VCE '15

Hokiksyo-min

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 01:44:15 am »
Just to clarify, the oral exam consists of:
-A detailed study, with a one minute introduction and then questions
-General conversation, with a self-intro and questions from there
Right?
Also, any advice on preparing for it?

Danke im Voraus!

strawberries

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 07:54:02 am »
Just to clarify, the oral exam consists of:
-A detailed study, with a one minute introduction and then questions
-General conversation, with a self-intro and questions from there
Right?
Also, any advice on preparing for it?

Danke im Voraus!

I believe there's no self intro in the general convo, you just walk in, sit down, say your student number in English when they ask you to and they will just begin asking you questions!
but the general convo comes before the detailed study :P
VCE '15

Paulrus

• No exam discussion
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +102
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 01:11:01 pm »
+1
Yeah, there's no intro for the convo. They can start off with pretty much anything - my first question was a really straightforward 'Können Sie Ihre Familie beschreiben?' but some of my friends' conversations started with stuff about free time or school.

Some good advice for the oral is just not to over prepare it. I know people who spent ages memorising responses word for word, and as a result they kinda sounded like robots, and if they forgot anything/were asked something they didn't expect, they lost their place or froze up. So it's good to write out responses and stuff, but remember it's important to be able to sound natural. Plus you're always gonna get stuff you're not prepared for, so you can't rely on just memorisation - it goes almost without saying obviously, but your German will need to be good enough to improvise and sound natural. Practice speaking as much as you can

Also for the detailed study, try to include a lot of opinions in there as well. They like you to actually analyse the topic rather than just spout facts, so it's good to chuck in some stuff like that. My topic was about German children's literature and how it mirrors changes in societal values over time (particularly in relation to raising children), so I was able to compare contemporary value systems with old fashioned ones and which I think are better, and whether the older stories and new stories were better for teaching kids morals. So yeah opinions are great, use a bunch of them.

Hope that helps a bit haha
Viel Erfolg! :)
2015-2017: Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) at University of Melbourne.

Hokiksyo-min

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 01:56:29 pm »
Thanks!