Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 11:36:48 am

Author Topic: URGENT HELP FOR SOSE  (Read 4124 times)  Share 

MorganHopcroft

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2015
URGENT HELP FOR SOSE
« on: April 04, 2015, 03:47:56 pm »
Okay so our school hasn't got a very good sociology faculty and the highest study scores never go beyond 36. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for doing well in sose as I'm going to have to do a lot of work outside of class and will have to source a lot of things for myself.
2014 Global Politics (32-35)
2015 English (48) Sociology (41) Literature (38) Further (37) History Revs (33)

The Usual Student

• Forum Leader
  • Wisdom begins in wonder
  • Respect: +24
Re: URGENT HELP FOR SOSE
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 03:55:16 pm »
Okay so our school hasn't got a very good sociology faculty and the highest study scores never go beyond 36. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for doing well in sose as I'm going to have to do a lot of work outside of class and will have to source a lot of things for myself.
I am not doing sose but I heavily considered it. You probably won't get much of a response since like less then a few hundred people take Sociology in the whole state. Anyway, your main competition are the private schools since they seem to dominate really small subjects like Sose. They have the teachers and the resources so make sure to thoroughly  search for as many resources as possible. Also, practice it daily and always think about it. Sociology is a very applicable subject so everything I me your rad the news or hear about something relate it back to what you have learned.