Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 10:26:32 pm

Author Topic: Are You guaranteed to get in??  (Read 2453 times)  Share 

qshyrn

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +2
Are You guaranteed to get in??
« on: September 18, 2009, 05:47:20 pm »
If you're eligible(A/A+ average etc), and follow the application steps and send in all the forms etc, IS it GUARANTEED that you get a place?  :)
btw this is for UMEP maths, (if that makes a difference.)

vexx

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +66
Re: Are You guaranteed to get in??
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 12:44:42 pm »
If you're eligible(A/A+ average etc), and follow the application steps and send in all the forms etc, IS it GUARANTEED that you get a place?  :)

yes i'm pretty sure. but there's no guarantees:P but if you have all the prerequisites there is no reason why you wont get in.
2010 VCE: psychology | english language | methods cas | further | chemistry | physical ed | uni chemistry || ATAR: 97.40 ||

2011: BSc @ UoM

Y1: biology of cells&organisms | music psychology | biological psychology | secret life of language | creative writing
    || genetics&the evolution of life | biochemistry&molecular biology | techniques of molecular science -.- | mind,brain&behaviour 2

20XX: MEDICINE

qshyrn

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 12:51:18 pm »
If you're eligible(A/A+ average etc), and follow the application steps and send in all the forms etc, IS it GUARANTEED that you get a place?  :)

yes i'm pretty sure. but there's no guarantees:P but if you have all the prerequisites there is no reason why you wont get in.

ok, thanks. maybe you may not get in if there aren't enough places or something?

n.f

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 01:11:25 pm »
I remember at a UMEP info session they said that there is no quota on subjects (but I'm sure there is one; ie. at school centres etc.)

qshyrn

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 01:44:01 pm »
I remember at a UMEP info session they said that there is no quota on subjects (but I'm sure there is one; ie. at school centres etc.)
ok, but it probably wont really matter. 99% dont even know what UMEP is and wouldnt even think about doing it.

kurrymuncher

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 01:46:30 pm »
ok, but it probably wont really matter. 99% dont even know what UMEP is and wouldnt even think about doing it.

where did you get that figure from?

qshyrn

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 02:13:34 pm »

where did you get that figure from?
sort of exaggerating. most people in my year level dont know what it is and wouldnt think about doing it. i go a wog school