Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:36:52 am

Author Topic: EX1 INTROS  (Read 1253 times)  Share 

bananna

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
EX1 INTROS
« on: October 29, 2017, 07:40:11 pm »
HI GUYS!!

Just wondering for the intro, do we have to list our prescribed texts in chronological order (from the year they were written?)
My themes aren't linked, but I wanted to analyse Plath first, over Godot since I'm more comfortable w/ her poetry

All the best in ex1 and all your remaining exams ! <3

Annabel

dancing phalanges

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +312
Re: EX1 INTROS
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 07:50:20 pm »
HI GUYS!!

Just wondering for the intro, do we have to list our prescribed texts in chronological order (from the year they were written?)
My themes aren't linked, but I wanted to analyse Plath first, over Godot since I'm more comfortable w/ her poetry

All the best in ex1 and all your remaining exams ! <3

Annabel

I definitely think you should mention your texts in the order that you will discuss them throughout your essay. So for instance, if Para 1 is Plath and Para 2 is Godot, you mention Plath then Godot. That ensures that your essay is easy to follow. Hopefully I understood your question? :)
HSC 2017 (ATAR 98.95) - English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 (48), Modern History (94), Studies of Religion 1 (48), Visual Arts (95), French Continuers (92)

Download our free discovery trial paper!

bananna

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Re: EX1 INTROS
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 07:56:39 pm »
I definitely think you should mention your texts in the order that you will discuss them throughout your essay. So for instance, if Para 1 is Plath and Para 2 is Godot, you mention Plath then Godot. That ensures that your essay is easy to follow. Hopefully I understood your question? :)

yes and thank you so much :D