Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 06:33:06 am

Author Topic: Exploration Proposal  (Read 5554 times)  Share 

missbrb

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Exploration Proposal
« on: February 11, 2018, 09:54:54 pm »
Hi there,
Can anyone who scored high in Studio Arts please allow me to read your exploration proposal as I am completely stuck and need a bit of a guide. I have an extremely unique theme and I'm not here to copy, I really just need a bit of a guide and a look at how to set it out.
Thank you so much,

Mod edit: removed all caps from title
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:22:17 pm by K888 »

Coffee

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +322
Re: Exploration Proposal
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 10:03:53 pm »
+1
Hey there!

I don’t have my exploration proposal on me anymore, but I’d recommend taking a look at the National Gallery of Victoria’s website. There are still examples of exploration proposals up from Top Arts 2016, you might like to look through their archives as well, and see if there are more from past years. I used these as templates while writing mine.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:22:31 pm by K888 »

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
Re: Exploration Proposal
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 06:18:17 pm »
+1
Hey!
Unfortunately, I don't have any on me either, but I have a tip once you get an idea of what you want: just make sure that you follow the rules of the newer curriculum. I graduated Studio Art last year, and it was extremely difficult for us to work to our own pace because all of the previous (2016) examples we got didn't go to code. The newer curriculum asks for students to make their proposals succinct (mine was a max of 750 words) as opposed to those of years before, which could reach up to four pages. So just be careful about that. :)
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating