Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 02:02:20 am

Author Topic: Close passage analysis tips  (Read 1428 times)  Share 

Ally231

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Close passage analysis tips
« on: April 05, 2018, 11:58:52 am »
Hi everyone,

I am doing units 3/4 literature currently and didn't have much guidance last year in units 1/2. I was just looking for some tips for when writing a sac under time conditions how do you use your time effectively? Do you spend the first few minutes writing a plan like English or analysing the passages? I always feel as though I am very rushed towards the end and nearly never get time to proof read.
Also if you have any other tips on how to improve originality of a writing piece in general to catch the examiner's eye, it would be much appreciated!

Thank you!  :)

username2000

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
Re: Close passage analysis tips
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:23:24 pm »
Hi everyone,

I am doing units 3/4 literature currently and didn't have much guidance last year in units 1/2. I was just looking for some tips for when writing a sac under time conditions how do you use your time effectively? Do you spend the first few minutes writing a plan like English or analysing the passages? I always feel as though I am very rushed towards the end and nearly never get time to proof read.
Also if you have any other tips on how to improve originality of a writing piece in general to catch the examiner's eye, it would be much appreciated!

Thank you!  :)
as teachers say: practice makes perfect!! groan haha
tips for cw: stuff that appeals to the typical english teacher...no killing characters etc. - target market: middle age lady english teacher ;D
not sure if ur a boy or girl but they generally like girls stories better ;) 8) #girlpower