Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 10:28:24 am

Author Topic: VCD Folios 2019  (Read 4291 times)  Share 

I_am_NickM8

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
VCD Folios 2019
« on: December 04, 2018, 05:40:40 pm »
+1
Hey,
I was wondering what people were going to base their folios on for VCD next year.

Also which design area is best or easiest to do out of:

Environmental design
Communication design
Industrial design

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:00:56 pm by I_am_NickM8 »

guac

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +4
Re: VCD Folios 2019
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 11:45:39 am »
+2
Choosing the design area that is easiest to do is akin to choosing the design area that you're most passionate about. This will differ from person to person. For example, my presentation 1 was on environmental design and presentation 2 was on communication design. I'm far more passionate about architecture than I am about graphic design, so while I put a lot more hours into presentation 1 compared to presentation 2, presentation 2 felt like more of a slog.

If you're ambivalent or equally passionate about the three areas, start looking for a problem that you want to solve with your design, or an idea that you want to realise. As long as you do something that excites you and motivates you, the project will seem 'easy' (even if you have to pull a couple all nighters during the term breaks).
Guac puts a maths tutor in your pocket.
Chat to a verified, high achieving tutor anytime, anywhere. Ask about anything, from homework problems to difficult concepts.

7 day free trial, no credit card needed so you can get asking instantly: guactutor.com

Only available on iPhones (Android and tablets are coming!)