Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 05:59:05 pm

Author Topic: Send your resources pls  (Read 4049 times)  Share 

stephfur

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Send your resources pls
« on: April 21, 2019, 10:00:49 am »
Global politics has no resources !! The textbook was great for AOS 1 and is now practically useless due to the non-state specific nature of it.
i did 3/4 psych last year so I'm used to having all the notes and questions that I could ever dream of.
If anyone - past students or even generous current students - has any notes, particularly AOS 2 China notes, or even just practice questions that are more in depth than the textbook?

Please help a fellow GP student out

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Send your resources pls
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 10:36:27 am »
+2
Mod Statement

Reminder to check whether you have the right to share something.  Sharing copyrighted materials such as commercial exams or notes is against the forum rules.

On the other hand,  if you have made notes or practice questions yourself we would encourage you to share those :) Definitely feel free to post them up or share them using the notes section!

hums_student

• MOTM: SEP 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +520
Re: Send your resources pls
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 12:32:34 pm »
+5
Have you tried searching up global notes in the 'notes' section of AN? I found quite a few useful summaries and other resources from past students there!

I've attached AOS1 summaries for Unit 3 and 4 I made last year below. I only got a 39 though but maybe they're a good place to start. :)

Good luck!
2019-21: Bachelor of Arts (Politics & Int'l Relations / Economics)