Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 01:40:31 pm

Author Topic: Feeling really anxious  (Read 3542 times)  Share 

xpikachuzz

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Feeling really anxious
« on: November 07, 2019, 04:54:07 pm »
We have exams next week and my teacher hasn't started revision.
Im feeling really anxious, does anyone know how I can practice at home, any practice tests?

yourfriendlyneighbourhoodghost

• Forum Obsessive
  • sleep now and dream, study now and live your dream
  • Respect: +34
Re: Feeling really anxious
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 05:14:40 pm »
+1
We have exams next week and my teacher hasn't started revision.
Im feeling really anxious, does anyone know how I can practice at home, any practice tests?

Are you doing units 1 2 exams or 3 4, if you are doing 3 4 software I can give you some things. But as for 1 2, the teacher creates the exam themselves so it could be anything, but it does have to adhere to the study design so maybe check that out (: there is a glossary page with things you need to know and it outlines all the key knowledge that you can be assessed on. You can find it by typing vcaa computing study design, and I think it is the 2016 which is still relevant (:
2018: Studio Arts [37]
2019: English [38] Psychology [38] Vis Com [36] Software Development [40] Further Maths [35]
ATAR: 87.95 ❤️

2020-2023 Bachelor of Arts @ Unimelb

xpikachuzz

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Feeling really anxious
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 05:54:49 pm »
Are you doing units 1 2 exams or 3 4, if you are doing 3 4 software I can give you some things. But as for 1 2, the teacher creates the exam themselves so it could be anything, but it does have to adhere to the study design so maybe check that out (: there is a glossary page with things you need to know and it outlines all the key knowledge that you can be assessed on. You can find it by typing vcaa computing study design, and I think it is the 2016 which is still relevant (:
thx this really calmed me down that the teacher makes the exam, im unit 1 2 btw