Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:01:19 pm

Author Topic: Sample Responses For Elective?  (Read 2939 times)  Share 

BakerDad12

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Sample Responses For Elective?
« on: August 25, 2020, 07:26:19 pm »
Hey guys, I'm struggling with understanding a 'structure' for the elective response. Practising myself is helping, but it's hard without a sample or exemplar response I can use to gauge where my piece is at. Do you guys have any sample responses you can share with me? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you did!

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: Sample Responses For Elective?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 07:41:06 pm »
Hey guys, I'm struggling with understanding a 'structure' for the elective response. Practising myself is helping, but it's hard without a sample or exemplar response I can use to gauge where my piece is at. Do you guys have any sample responses you can share with me? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you did!

Hey, BakerDad12!

You could check out these sample essays from our Free Notes section  :) I don't know whether you are doing these electives but you can see what an exemplar standard response is like  :D I also attached my After the Bomb essay which, although was for the old syllabus, might help you with structuring your response.

Worlds of Upheaval
Re-imagined Worlds
After the Bomb

If you wanted more directed advice to your texts, could you just let me know which ones you're studying?

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

BakerDad12

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Re: Sample Responses For Elective?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 08:05:00 pm »
+1
Hi, thanks for the response! We are doing Reimagined Worlds, so that essay link you posted will definitely help, thanks :) We are doing Life on Mars, Left Hand of Darkness and Pan's Labyrinth.