Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:53:56 pm

Author Topic: JMSS Interview Guide  (Read 4744 times)  Share 

If I make it to JMSS

• Adventurer
  • Wanna be friends?
  • Respect: 0
JMSS Interview Guide
« on: September 18, 2020, 08:51:10 am »
Hello smart fellas!  :) :)
My name is Ash and I recently got accepted at JMSS and I’ll be joining it in 2021 as a Year 10 student. ;D :D ;D

To all those who want to prepare for the interview, here are some tips from my side. ;)

1)  The first thing you should do is to make sure to keep smiling at the interview and give your greetings ( like good morning, good evening etc.) I remember I was smiling throughout the interview and the interviewers seemed pretty happy.

2) Make sure to express your passion for Science. The interviewers will ask you general questions which are very easy to answer. But you will have to express your passion for science in every word you speak. The interviewers asked me about my role model. I talked about Thomas Edison and said some of his quotes. They asked me what is an invention? I answered by telling them that an invention is something which can change the way the world works on something particular. Not only that, I told them about an idea of improving the quality of images that an MRI Machine produces. I said that, if I use a high density MRI coil,then the radio signal produced by the machine would be stronger and a better quality image would be produced.

3) Thirdly, you can and probably should talk about your extra curricular involvements.   :D ( I didn’t talk about any of the extra curricular involvements I had, I just kept expressing my passion for science.)

4) The last tip I wanna give you   ::) is that when you start facing a tricky
question, ask them for some time to think. It will be much better to give an answer after thinking deeply than just giving any random answer which you aren’t sure will give the answer to the question asked.
Also, make sure to have a good sleep and breakfast so that you are full charged on the interview day. ;) ;)

I hope you find this guide helpful ;D If you have any questions or if you want some extra tips and study materials, then feel free to PM me or reply here.

Thanks & Regards,

Ash  8) 8) 8) 8)
I recently got accepted at JMSS 😎😎😎

ineedtogetbetter

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS Interview Guide
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 12:30:18 pm »
Hello,
Thanks for the guides in effectuating the interview, but I just wanna know if you or anyone else reading this message know the (EXACT QUESTIONS) for the interview since I'm doing it this year.
Thanks