Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:25:53 am

Author Topic: Software Development 3/4 Notes  (Read 4127 times)  Share 

jackbourkeee

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Software Development 3/4 Notes
« on: September 23, 2021, 01:36:02 am »
Hi everyone.

Getting closer to exams I'm feeling overwhelmed by the amount of work I'm going to have to do in order to create a revision document which I find really helpful when revising.

Most of our SAC's were the application of key knowledge and coding so I didn't keep many notes, which in hindsight was definitely a bad idea.

I plan on going through the NelsonNet textbook and putting information in for each KNP and feel this will take way too long.

I'm wondering if anyone has a document like this they could send through to be a massive help or link me to a different condensed textbook which I can use, however, there doesn't seem to be many for Software Development.

Thanks heaps.

obsidian_rain

• Fresh Poster
  • 😉
Re: Software Development 3/4 Notes
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 07:04:10 pm »
+1
Hi!

I totally get how you're feeling - I've spent the past few days panicking about something similar.

I've been using the Victoria Farrell textbook as well as Nelson, and it seems to have a lot more content in a lot less words, so. There's a world beyond NelsonNet.

Anyway - I don't have a revision document for everything but I made a mind map for U4 AOS2 if you want it? I like to use mind maps to keep my revision focused.

Hope this helps  :)
2021: Software Development (47)
2022: English, Methods, History (Revs), Data Analytics

jackbourkeee

• Adventurer
Re: Software Development 3/4 Notes
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 01:31:22 am »
Just got the online version of the Victoria Farrell textbook. It's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks!