Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:05:42 pm

Author Topic: What score do you need in the Exam to get an A+  (Read 2939 times)  Share 

Gokart#5

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
What score do you need in the Exam to get an A+
« on: October 27, 2021, 08:17:52 am »
Hi,

Just 3 questions relating to getting an A+

1.) Just wondering what score you will need to get on the business exam to receive an A+, or A, or where this information is found?

2.) For unit 3 & 4 SAC's, what score or rank do you need to get A+ or A, or how is this worked out?

3.) What letter grades will you likely need to get a 40?

Any advice would be much appreciated  ;D

ThatKid690

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: What score do you need in the Exam to get an A+
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 12:17:22 pm »
Hi,
1). If you search up VCAA Business Management Exam Statistics, you can this information for respective years. Last year, 76% would give you an A+ for the exam, in 2019 it was 70%. So we can expect the required score to be in the 70s.

2). There are many threads and explanations on SAC rankings and the trivial details behind how they are calculated, however I would try to not get bogged down in these details and just focus on doing your best. The following thread gives a good explanation on how SAC scores are moderated: https://www.reddit.com/r/vce/comments/gatlse/i_only_got_x_on_my_sac_can_i_still_get_a_50/. In general, try and sit close to the top of your cohort for an A+. For reference, last year a scaled 90% in Unit 3 and a scaled 93% in Unit 4 would yield A+.

3). This changes year to year, however a rough guide would be all A+ (you could probably have a high A as well).
Goals:
2021: Business Management (48), Further Maths NHT (48)
2022: English (45), Physics (45), Methods (48), Spesh (46)

Actual:
Further Maths NHT (49)
Business Management (44)