Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:32:33 pm

Author Topic: English Exam Help? 25 Study Score in English?  (Read 1042 times)  Share 

tjones003

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
English Exam Help? 25 Study Score in English?
« on: October 29, 2021, 09:21:46 pm »
Just hoping someone can help my overthinking self out and help me to see if I can get above a 25 study score for English?

I haven't been able to stop thinking about my essays I wrote Wednesday and just feel like they aren't up to standard and quite frankly that VCAA will screw me over.

My average for the entire year has been B+ (77% total average for all SACs across the board):
Creative: B 70%
Analytical: B+ 76%
Oral: A+ 95%
Analysing Argument: B+ 75%
Comparative: B 70%

My school also did a practice/mock exam which was marked by an external source (read past English teacher at my school) and I managed to get 21/30 the highest score that my class managed to get:

Analytical: 7/10
Comparative: 6/10
Analysing Argument: 8/10

Based with these scores though I'm predicting at least 30? Feel free to let me know if I'm wrong or what is most accurate if I managed to bomb the exam. My major issues my teachers say are my expression as my writing can get convoluted and in all honesty, I think I really didn't do great on Section A. If anything, I believe Section B might have been my best from the exam.

I managed to get 3 pages for both Section A and C and 8 pages for Section B but I was running out of time for Section A as the clocks were wrong and the supervisors didn't notice so when I thought I had 10 minutes left I actually had 5....

Any help and reassurance would be awesome right now.

Thank you! :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 09:24:34 pm by tjones003 »