Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:43:13 am

Author Topic: Business Management 'Outline' command term  (Read 2563 times)  Share 

Gokart#5

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Business Management 'Outline' command term
« on: November 03, 2021, 06:00:17 pm »
Hi guys,

Just finished the 2021 busman exam. Went pretty well  :), however I'm concerned about one question and I just have to ask.

These was a question asking to outline each element of the operations system. I am worried I did not write enough to get the full marks and instead just did a define for each (as outline is a brief description of the term or topic).

My response was: Inputs are the raw materials and resources used for operations. Processes is the transformation of inputs to outputs. And outputs is the finished good or service produced and delivered to customers.

This was worth three marks (one for each element), what do you think an examiner give it out of 3?  :P

quizes12345

• Fresh Poster
Re: Business Management 'Outline' command term
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 07:04:19 pm »
Hi guys,

Just finished the 2021 busman exam. Went pretty well  :), however I'm concerned about one question and I just have to ask.

These was a question asking to outline each element of the operations system. I am worried I did not write enough to get the full marks and instead just did a define for each (as outline is a brief description of the term or topic).

My response was: Inputs are the raw materials and resources used for operations. Processes is the transformation of inputs to outputs. And outputs is the finished good or service produced and delivered to customers.

This was worth three marks (one for each element), what do you think an examiner give it out of 3?  :P

Hey! I'm pretty sure the question also did ask to link one of the elements to the case study? Besides that I think you're all good!

Gokart#5

• Trailblazer
Re: Business Management 'Outline' command term
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 07:56:48 pm »
Yes, forgot to mention that part, also had to link to one element in case study.

So it was out of four marks. I just assumed outlining would take up 3 of them, and apply the 4th mark. But maybe its more like 2 for outlining and 2 for apply.