Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 21, 2024, 02:21:06 am

Author Topic: Getting essays marked/ receiving feedback  (Read 1196 times)  Share 

^^^111^^^

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +26
Getting essays marked/ receiving feedback
« on: March 01, 2022, 02:53:42 pm »
According to my teachers and many of the wonderful people I've talked with on AN, ideally writing around 1 essay per week on the text we are studying for English will be very helpful for expanding vocabulary, writing faster etc.

Usually, I go to my teachers to get feedback, but for writing an essay a week... I'm sure they won't have enough time and even if they did, I want to receive feedback from a range of people too. I usually ask on AN, but even then, I can't just ask every week. As for getting a tutor... many of them are quite expensive.

So does anyone know, if possible, a way I can receive feedback from for free, (not as a one-off thing, but once a week or even two weeks?). I know it's really difficult, but I was just wondering  ;D

Thanks!!

^^^111^^^

cathlizross

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Getting essays marked/ receiving feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 05:27:53 pm »
+1
I imagine there would be people here happy to give you some tips if you were to post the essays. A variety of feedback is really valuable. Why don't you try posting one and see how you go?