Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:02:56 pm

Author Topic: SAC/EXAM PRACTICE QUESTION PSYCHOLOGY UNITS 1/2  (Read 2460 times)  Share 

Kim Krystal

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
SAC/EXAM PRACTICE QUESTION PSYCHOLOGY UNITS 1/2
« on: March 18, 2022, 10:40:35 am »
Hello everyone!!!
Hope your day has been going great if not I hope it gets better soon :)
I have a sac for psychology next week on chapters 2&3 from the EDROLO textbook and I was wondering if anyone has any practice sacs/exams/questions that they could share, please. My teacher is not the best and she does not provide any materials, I asked her for some and she said yes but then it has been a week and she has not sent anything, I asked her again cause I thought she forgot but she said she lost them ??? Anyways if anyone has anything helpful pleasee send them, because I did all the chapter questions and I feel like I am not ready yet  :-\
Thank youuu

Sasuke2690

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: SAC/EXAM PRACTICE QUESTION PSYCHOLOGY UNITS 1/2
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 06:42:12 pm »
Hello everyone!!!
Hope your day has been going great if not I hope it gets better soon :)
I have a sac for psychology next week on chapters 2&3 from the EDROLO textbook and I was wondering if anyone has any practice sacs/exams/questions that they could share, please. My teacher is not the best and she does not provide any materials,spider solitaire 2 suit asked her for some and she said yes but then it has been a week and she has not sent anything, I asked her again cause I thought she forgot but she said she lost them ??? Anyways if anyone has anything helpful pleasee send them, because I did all the chapter questions and I feel like I am not ready yet  :-\
Thank youuu
Please allow me to leave a comment to ask for a refund