Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:01:28 pm

Author Topic: Questions regarding to the 2022 Selective Entry test  (Read 5279 times)  Share 

AAAHHHpraying

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Questions regarding to the 2022 Selective Entry test
« on: May 23, 2022, 07:31:27 pm »
Hi guys,

I am currently preparing for the 2022 Selective Entry Test and I am very curious to know your methods of preparing if you are sitting for the test too?? Also would anyone be willing to share their experience in preparing for the exam please? I have also heard that the practice test paper given from the Department of Education is way easier than the actual test so I'm just wondering if this is actual the case?

Have a lovely day/ night

justaperson_

• Adventurer
Re: Questions regarding to the 2022 Selective Entry test
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 11:42:10 pm »
Yo,
Lol I’m not sure about the post above me but just I’m gonna just ignore it. So I did the exam last year for year 9 entry and made it into nossal. (Really enjoying  it here). Anyways, first things first, I’ll just say this directly. The government practice papers are a joke. Quite frankly they are and you should be scoring at least 80+ across all of them at this point before the exam. (Correct me if I’m wrong but is the 24th I think…?) So you have about 3 weeks to prep. Well I would 100% say that you should be grinding practice tests and shouldn’t really be learning new ‘content’. Focusing on ur time management  is really key here too. Try to do at least a full simulated practice exam per week if you can. I think it is too late for any tutoring now so you’ll have to find practice tests externally or buy them off another website. There are a few websites/companies I know that you could buy off if you would want. So there’s no other way of saying this but do practice tests. They are probs the only thing that can majorly help you soo yeah that’s my advice haha. You can dm me if you want any other help. But good luck!

yhahn

• Fresh Poster
Re: Questions regarding to the 2022 Selective Entry test
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 12:48:32 pm »
Hallo folks

I'm now getting ready for the 2022 Selective Entry Test, and if you're also taking it, I'm extremely interested to hear how you're preparing. Also, if someone is willing, could they please share their exam preparation experience? Additionally, I've heard that the Department of Education's practice exam is much simpler than the real one; therefore, I'm just curious whether this is true. basketball stars

Have a wonderful day!