Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:18:36 am

Author Topic: REMINDER: Post threads to the subforum for your subject.  (Read 13121 times)  Share 

lynt.br

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +50
REMINDER: Post threads to the subforum for your subject.
« on: May 15, 2010, 12:23:04 am »
+1
Just to remind people, if you are making a thread specifically related to the subjects of English & ESL, Foundation English, English Language or Literature then it is in your own interest to post them in the respective sub forum rather than in the general English forum. I understand the name of this forum is a bit misleading, however, many people such as myself tend to go directly to the specific sub forum (For instance, English & ESL in my case) from the main page and often miss threads posted in the general English forum.

If you would like to post some of your work for any of the English subjects, please do so under the English work submission and marking sub-forum. To ensure that your piece of work is easily identified, please make sure all these threads have
- name of text/language analysis/topic/etc.; and
- [Eng], [EL] or [Lit] in the title
This makes it easier for people to find sample essays in the right subject and the right topic/text.

You are more likely to get responses to your thread if you post it in the specific sub-forum for that subject. This English forum is more for general English questions that are not specifically related to one of the three subjects listed above.

The sub-forums are located in the 'Child Boards' table at the top of the general English forum. Alternatively, you could just click the links at the start of this post.

Thank you for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:42:36 pm by lexitu »