Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 06:29:33 pm

Author Topic: Percakapan tentang Topik Terperinci yang anda sudah pilih ! (detailed topics)  (Read 19526 times)  Share 

Whatlol

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +2
Saya tahu bahwa tidak ada banyak murid di VN tetapi saya ingin menemukan Topik Terperinci yang dipilih oleh murid yang lain (=

I know theres not a large amount of indonesian students here but i thought id just see/ find out what Detailed Topics people have chosen.

Saya sudah memilih Upacara Pembakaran Mayat di Bali (yang juga bisa disebut dengan nama Ngaben) untuk Topik Terperinci saya tetapi saya harus mulai membaca tentang Ngaben dan belajar lebih banyak hal tentang upacara ini.

So if anyone is doing the same topic or another one feel free to talk about them here!

Also if anyone needs any info about Pembakaran Mayat di Bali i have a few websites etc.

Topik Terperinci yang sudah dipilih oleh murid VN termasuk:
 ( i thought id list these so people know who is doing what incase they need assistance etc. )
Upacara :

- Pembakaran Mayat (Topik Terperinci Saya)
- Penguburan di Tanah Toraja (andy456)

Lingkungan :
(masalah yang dihadapi oleh) Cendrawasih ( darcy42)

Good luck everyone!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 08:14:16 pm by Whatlol »
failed uni

darcy42

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Topik terperinci saya mengenai masalah yang dihadapi Cendrawasih di Indonesia, termasuk dampak penebangan, pembangunan dan perburuan pada Cendrawasih.

It's an easy topic, already covered practically all that they can ask. Our whole class is doing it but with different animals, so i expect it is widely considered easier, as our class is anything but elite haha
2010: ATAR: 99.55
2011: Arts/Law@Monash

Whatlol

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader

It's an easy topic, already covered practically all that they can ask. Our whole class is doing it but with different animals, so i expect it is widely considered easier, as our class is anything but elite haha

Saya ingin memilih hal yang seperti dengan anda, seperti mungkin orangutan atau gajah di Indonesia atau mungkin masalah-masalah lingukan tetapi karena saya belajar bahasa Indonesia dengan  VSL yaitu sekolah pendidikan jarak jauh (distance education) saya pikir bahwa saya harus memilih hal yang diajar oleh sekolah saya.

I wanted to do something similar to what your covering but maybe with orangutans but i really only got offered a choice out of a number of Indonesian traditional ceremonies like marriage, selamatan, etc. Since i do indonesian by distance education im not going to try do something that has no materials supplied etc. :p

So are you basically ready for your oral exam already? because im no were near there )=
failed uni

andy456

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +12
Tahun yang lalu, topik terperinci saya adalah Upacara Penguburan di Tanah Toraja dan saya belajar bawha orang Taraja *spend* semua uangnya di Upacara ini *instead of the necessities* seperti pendidikan(i hope this word is education and not government, I always got them wrong).

Saya mulai topik terperinci saya kira-kira bulan Augustus. So if you start now you guys should score fairly high. And my advice is make sure you bring in pictures into the exm because they are a great point to talk about if you have a mental blank, seperti saya. Don't memorise questions whatever you do!!!!! Just know topik terperincinya. 
VCE 2010: Eng 42 | Legal 49 | Chem 37 | MM 34 | Indo SL 33 |
ATAR: 97.45

2011: Bachelor of Arts Monash University
2012: Bachelor of Commerce?? Please!!

darcy42

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Yeah my teacher reckons i could do the exam tomorrow and do well, but i want better than that.
We started our detailed studies at the end of last year, a lot of our summer holiday work was on it.

Whatlol

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
Tahun yang lalu, topik terperinci saya adalah Upacara Penguburan di Tanah Toraja dan saya belajar bawha orang Taraja *spend* semua uangnya di Upacara ini *instead of the necessities* seperti pendidikan(i hope this word is education and not government, I always got them wrong).

Saya mulai topik terperinci saya kira-kira bulan Augustus. So if you start now you guys should score fairly high. And my advice is make sure you bring in pictures into the exm because they are a great point to talk about if you have a mental blank, seperti saya. Don't memorise questions whatever you do!!!!! Just know topik terperincinya. 

Did you have pictures that you actually took yourself? or did you print them off or take someone elses.

Yeah my teacher reckons i could do the exam tomorrow and do well, but i want better than that.
We started our detailed studies at the end of last year, a lot of our summer holiday work was on it.

Wow good job, i only started a month ago and i still have to do alot more research and prepare myself for possible questions etc.
failed uni

darcy42

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Oh yeah no doubt i can do more prep, all possible questions etc.
My teacher also says to get practice with another few examiners, just to get some different vocab and all that. Might have to organise that soon

andy456

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader

Did you have pictures that you actually took yourself? or did you print them off or take someone elses.

Wow good job, i only started a month ago and i still have to do alot more research and prepare myself for possible questions etc.

Pictures were just from the internet.... If your teacher thinks your ready now you're probably going to do really well. Do you have a study score in mind that you're striving for or just the best you can.

darcy42

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Hmmm yeah i don't think i should aim for anything, cause i will probably be disappointed haha.
Just the best i can, it's all i can ask for

andy456

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
Well whatever you get you will be happy with because the scaling for this subject is absolutely great. Just an added benefit of studying a language.

Whatlol

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
Hmmm yeah i don't think i should aim for anything, cause i will probably be disappointed haha.
Just the best i can, it's all i can ask for

Great attitude to VCE here (=
failed uni

darcy42

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
aha thanks.
and yes the scaling is one of my best friends in the world :)

wonkachic

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Our teacher chose Agama - Religion  :( Really wanted to do something about enironmental impact on bali from tourism. i've been to Bali twice and got heaps of pics.. so was very dissapointed.. don't know whether second topic would be easier. We only have 4 kids (including me) doing year 12 indo.. help please

Whatlol

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
Our teacher chose Agama - Religion  :( Really wanted to do something about enironmental impact on bali from tourism. i've been to Bali twice and got heaps of pics.. so was very dissapointed.. don't know whether second topic would be easier. We only have 4 kids (including me) doing year 12 indo.. help please

Are you just doing religion in general? or are you studying a specific religion ?

Also couldn't you have asked to do the environmental impact of tourism by yourself?

Im doing year 12 indo by myself for 3 years )= and ive never been to indonesia!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:10:45 pm by Whatlol »
failed uni

sapriol

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Percakapan tentang Topik Terperinci yang dipilih anda! (detailed topics)
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 07:48:45 pm »
how's the oral practise going, guys?