Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:04:48 am

Author Topic: 2010 ORAL EXAM - Detailed Study  (Read 3467 times)  Share 

mirra250

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
2010 ORAL EXAM - Detailed Study
« on: September 21, 2010, 08:35:37 pm »
Hey all,
I was wondering if any current or past students of italian could give any help for the oral exam... more specifically the detailed study section?
I'm a bit confused as to how to actually structure it! I think my introduction is OK... but i'm not sure what actually happens after my introduction?
My detailed study is Immigration to Italy, and the problems/benefits that arise with it - so also if anyone has done this topic, please feel free to give as much indication to the type of questions they may ask possible. Thanks!

dec0da

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • whatever happens, happens
  • Respect: +1
Re: 2010 ORAL EXAM - Detailed Study
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 02:55:19 pm »
im doing illegal immigration to italy (gli immigrati clandestini), if thats similar to what your doing, pretty much they ask you simple questions and you refer back to your 3 refrences, they won't ask anything that wasn't connected to your intro if that helps with the stress. they might ask, who are they,what do they do when they get to italy, where do they come from, when did they start going to italy and why, what do the italians think about these new immigrants
hopefully that helps,

steve030

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: -2
Re: 2010 ORAL EXAM - Detailed Study
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 08:10:35 pm »
If either of you have notes on immigration to australia after the 2nd world war i'd be really greatful. Thanks guys. We just started 3/4 this year so anything helps.
2010: IT Applications: 36
2011: English Language, Italian, Economics, Business Management, Further Mathematics