Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 11:59:44 am

Author Topic: Answering questions on the exam...  (Read 5678 times)  Share 

KryptoN_

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Answering questions on the exam...
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 09:19:10 pm »
9-10 days left :). Plenty of time :p. Good luck to you too ;).
2007: Business Management (46), History: Revolutions (35)
2008: Chemistry, English, LOTE: French, Maths Methods

Odette

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 09:20:38 pm »
Quote from: "KryptoN_"
9-10 days left :). Plenty of time :p. Good luck to you too ;).

Thanks, once i get my psych exam out of the way, its busines business business woooooooooooooo! lol

kjg

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 07:07:24 pm »
the business exam should be nice this year for all of you

but yes, as odette has said in alot of other bulletin thingy
remember the difference between skills and roles
especially POLC

if your getting good marks on the practice exams and dont screw up exams (unlike myself) then you will get over 40 easy peasy

igs07

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 08:01:48 pm »
If you can't establish the difference between skills and roles then don't bother, it's quite simple.  I look forward to a lot of dummies screwing this exam up for my benefit

joshuamorgan

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 08:21:21 pm »
Haha, yeh, same here. The grade distribution for last year gave me confidence (pretty sure it was 13% that got A+).

Odette

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 08:50:18 pm »
Quote from: "igs07"
If you can't establish the difference between skills and roles then don't bother, it's quite simple.  I look forward to a lot of dummies screwing this exam up for my benefit

Well that's true, but some people get cocky and don't read the full question and end up writing the wrong thing...

rustic_metal

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 08:53:41 pm »
Quote from: "Odette"

Well that's true, but some people get cocky and don't read the full question and end up writing the wrong thing...

ahh nuts, i always do that....well....not so much the getting cocky bit....not so much the not reading the full question bit....more the 'writing the wrong thing' bit  :(

Odette

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2007, 08:56:13 pm »
Quote from: "rustic_metal"

ahh nuts, i always do that....well....not so much the getting cocky bit....not so much the not reading the full question bit....more the 'writing the wrong thing' bit  :(

Aww which area do you struggle with?

rustic_metal

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 09:13:53 pm »
Quote from: "rustic_metal"

Aww which area do you struggle with?

no specific area...i generally know my stuff. its more knowing what the question is asking and choosing which points to include and leave out...you cant study that  :(

Odette

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 09:17:17 pm »
Oh I see, well then you just need to expose yourself to as many exam style questions as you can, highlight/underline keywords, break down the question, and link to an area of study... i can help you with that if you like :)