Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:44:48 pm

Author Topic: Exam thoughts  (Read 3758 times)  Share 

gulamali

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Exam thoughts
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 01:13:10 pm »
what happens if you're ranked like equal first in sac's with another 2-3 students? is that a good thing, or badd lol?

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
Exam thoughts
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 01:55:38 pm »
very bad. you'll all get the lowest exam mark out of them as your sac marks. if your teacher couldve helped it, they wouldnt have put you in as equal. so unless you had exaactly the same mark and there was absolutely no difference between anything you all did your teacher wouldnt make 3 or 4 students equal.

gulamali

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
Exam thoughts
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 02:04:55 pm »
Quote from: "melanie.dee"
very bad. you'll all get the lowest exam mark out of them as your sac marks. if your teacher couldve helped it, they wouldnt have put you in as equal. so unless you had exaactly the same mark and there was absolutely no difference between anything you all did your teacher wouldnt make 3 or 4 students equal.

hmm well i know there were a couple of us who got a 99% sac average for Unit 4 [ no she's not an easy marker ] .. not soo sure about Unit 3 though :S ... because alot of people did well.

Charmer

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
Exam thoughts
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 01:43:46 pm »
Quote from: "Eriny"
I think I did okay, really. If I lose marks it will be because of poor explainations on my behalf rather than a lack of knowledge.

That's how I feel, too. I understand everything but I just know there are lots of people who can go into more detail/analyse things with more complexity than I can...but c'est la vie!

I thought it was quite a good exam, the multi choice were pretty easy, my teacher showed me the answers and I got them right.
-- dux deluxe! ---