Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:24 pm

Author Topic: Multimedia-Scores  (Read 7071 times)  Share 

danieltennis

Multimedia-Scores
« on: July 31, 2008, 12:16:16 am »
Hey guys,
What were your scores for Multimedia?
Thanks

tell

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Multimedia-Scores
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 07:32:44 pm »
last year i got a 38?

didnt pay much attention though, could've done better, theory wise.

sisqo1111

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 12:28:01 pm »
well for sacs this year i got 74/75, now waiting till mon to find out results lol

rargh

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 02:32:55 pm »
I JUST FOUND OUT MY EXAM SCORE WAS DERIVED BECAUSE SECTION A DIDN'T SAVE ON ALL OF THE COMPUTERS AT OUR SCHOOL.
SO PISSED OFF.
VCE 2008
English 34
Business Management 36
Legal Studies 38
VET Multimedia 46
Media 50
IT Applications 40 (2007)
ENTER: 93.85

jess3254

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 02:38:29 pm »
I JUST FOUND OUT MY EXAM SCORE WAS DERIVED BECAUSE SECTION A DIDN'T SAVE ON ALL OF THE COMPUTERS AT OUR SCHOOL.
SO PISSED OFF.

I feel angry on your behalf. That must be frustrating.

But still, 46 is a pretty damn awesome score (congrats btw).

sisqo1111

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 03:20:19 pm »
i wish i got a 46 lol. so upset with my result. but my enter is enough for my course, so thats all i should really worry about lol

rargh

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 03:39:57 pm »
haha thanks guys - i'm not disappointed with my score at all, but i'm just really pissed off because i don't know what score they estimated my Section A answers to be. i wrote down my multiple choice answers in my question book and took that out of the exam room with me, and apparently after speaking to a woman at vcaa there's a possibility i might be able to get my exam re-assessed using those answers i wrote down on my paper seeing as that was the only section that didn't save.

i can't lose any marks so there's no harm in trying :) i need to ring back on monday though because apparently that department is out at a christmas party.. haha
VCE 2008
English 34
Business Management 36
Legal Studies 38
VET Multimedia 46
Media 50

jess3254

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 07:00:14 pm »
i wrote down my multiple choice answers in my question book and took that out of the exam room with me, and apparently after speaking to a woman at vcaa there's a possibility i might be able to get my exam re-assessed using those answers i wrote down on my paper seeing as that was the only section that didn't save.

Wow really? They can change your result based on answers you have on the question booklet...?

i need to ring back on monday though because apparently that department is out at a christmas party.. haha

Hahaha. Gold.

rargh

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 10:54:18 pm »
Well the woman said it's a possibility - I wrote them in my script book, and I showed people after the exam what I did so they can back me up on that. She didn't guarantee anything though, but I have a feeling I'll pro ably be allowed to do it because it doesn't look like I did it post-exam/added answers after the exam because there is no crossing out on the sheet.

I'll let you guys know when I hear anything. :)
VCE 2008
English 34
Business Management 36
Legal Studies 38
VET Multimedia 46
Media 50

jess3254

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 12:33:28 pm »
Well the woman said it's a possibility - I wrote them in my script book, and I showed people after the exam what I did so they can back me up on that. She didn't guarantee anything though, but I have a feeling I'll pro ably be allowed to do it because it doesn't look like I did it post-exam/added answers after the exam because there is no crossing out on the sheet.

I'll let you guys know when I hear anything. :)

Oh ok. Well good luck =]

rargh

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 06:51:17 pm »
VCE 2008
English 34
Business Management 36
Legal Studies 38
VET Multimedia 46
Media 50

rargh

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 05:50:37 pm »
Got in contact with the guy I needed to speak to, but he told me that it is highly unlikely the Examination Irregularity Panel will accept the answers I wrote down in my script book due to the fact that I have held onto them for a month and that I didn't hand them into the supervisor when I was leaving the exam room........ :( HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEIR EXAM PROGRAM WAS BUGGY!? I think I'm right to expect that it would have been tested enough to ensure something like this wouldn't happen...

I have to write a letter to some Examinations head guy and he will notify me of the outcome.. now I'm not liking my chances. :( This is so unfair... I can understand why they are skeptical, but I'm not a liar.

They can at least tell me what score was estimated for me. They won't even do that. If I get knocked back expect a massive news story in The Age. :)
VCE 2008
English 34
Business Management 36
Legal Studies 38
VET Multimedia 46
Media 50

jess3254

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 01:21:11 am »
Got in contact with the guy I needed to speak to, but he told me that it is highly unlikely the Examination Irregularity Panel will accept the answers I wrote down in my script book due to the fact that I have held onto them for a month and that I didn't hand them into the supervisor when I was leaving the exam room........ :( HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEIR EXAM PROGRAM WAS BUGGY!? I think I'm right to expect that it would have been tested enough to ensure something like this wouldn't happen...

I have to write a letter to some Examinations head guy and he will notify me of the outcome.. now I'm not liking my chances. :( This is so unfair... I can understand why they are skeptical, but I'm not a liar.

They can at least tell me what score was estimated for me. They won't even do that. If I get knocked back expect a massive news story in The Age. :)

So what ended up happening? Any news?

rargh

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 11:12:40 pm »
Well they haven't been in the office over the Christmas break, but they get back tomorrow so I'm calling them then. I really can't be frigged over it - I just wanna know what the estimated score they used for Section A was. The guy was going on about how I don't have faith in their methods of calculating the estimated score because apparently it's "very complex", but I don't give a shit how they calculate it - IT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REFLECT THE REAL MARK I GOT IN THE EXAM! there's a very slim chance the mark they estimated for me was the mark i would have gotten anyway...

We will see tomorrow - if they don't tell me my estimated mark I will be furious, and I will be letting them know about it :) I will also tell them I'm going to The Age - I know a reporter there. I told him what was happening and I could see him salivating over it.. hahaha
VCE 2008
English 34
Business Management 36
Legal Studies 38
VET Multimedia 46
Media 50

rargh

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 09:01:35 pm »
well i didn't get a chance to ring them today because i was out (and got burnt like a mofo haha) so i'll call them tomorrow. rargh so frustrating.
VCE 2008
English 34
Business Management 36
Legal Studies 38
VET Multimedia 46
Media 50