Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 02:22:30 am

Author Topic: Italian Resources ?  (Read 1698 times)  Share 

dior1

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
Italian Resources ?
« on: January 20, 2009, 11:29:28 am »
Looks like I'm the only one doing it this year on VN, but hopefully there is somebody who can assist me.

I'm wondering if there are any resources for Yr 12 Italian studies? I know there are some study guides out there for japanese, but I've never seen anything for Italian.

If you know of any books or study guides that are quite good, please let me know as I'm after everything I can get my little hands on :)
Even if there are any helpful web links, post 'em up.

Appreciate all your help

Over9000

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Loves the banter
  • Respect: +20
Re: Italian Resources ?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 08:03:30 pm »
have you looked up last years exam, I think they may have put it up on the VCAA site, anyway I think thats the most important thing to do as it will identify what you will mainly have to study for. Also, for listening skills, try watching some Italian programs so u get used to the way they talk, it will help you for the listening part of the exam my teacher said. And for the oral, try and find someone to converse in Italian to (preferably someone who is better so they can help). Can anyone in your family speak Itlian (non dialect), if so, have a chat to them :)
Gundam 00 is SOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD I cleaned my room

VCE 200n(where n is an element of y): Banter 3/4, Swagger 3/4, Fresh 3/4, Fly 3/4