General Discussion > Other General Discussion

The Random Thoughts Thread

(1/751) > >>

Joseph41:
A thread for random thoughts for when you're on public transport, or just waiting around for whatever reason.

... Probably not for when you're driving.

Why is it that people insist on standing on the right side of escalators? I want to get past them, but I also don't want to engage in social interaction. This needs to be fixed.

brenden:

--- Quote from: Joseph41 on May 15, 2017, 07:37:37 pm ---A thread for random thoughts for when you're on public transport, or just waiting around for whatever reason.

... Probably not for when you're driving.

Why is it that people insist on standing on the right side of escalators? I want to get past them, but I also don't want to engage in social interaction. This needs to be fixed.

--- End quote ---
holy shit man same. I mostly just wait but two weeks ago I tried a cough that sounded mostly real and the lad in front of me jumped a mile. Felt both bad and good.

sudodds:

--- Quote from: Joseph41 on May 15, 2017, 07:37:37 pm ---Why is it that people insist on standing on the right side of escalators? I want to get past them, but I also don't want to engage in social interaction. This needs to be fixed.

--- End quote ---

my biggest pet peeve omg. I just can't with people like this, if they don't move after I politely say excuse me I just push past them. I might be being a bit rude, but honestly if they're the type of person that stands on the right side of the escalator then I really don't care about their opinion of me + they deserve it. (if u can't tell this is a touchy subject for me)

heids:
Dammit I thought this was going to be a thread about being in transit in life on a larger scale... I was thinking finally there would be a thread I'd fit into alongside the VCE and uni journal threads. :'(

chelseam:

--- Quote from: sudodds on May 15, 2017, 07:53:20 pm --- if they're the type of person that stands on the right side of the escalator then I really don't care about their opinion of me + they deserve it

--- End quote ---
this is actually the most relatable thing I have ever read

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version