Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:24:29 pm

Author Topic: CSSA Trial Paper 2 (Advanced/Standard) 2016  (Read 17813 times)  Share 

studybuddy7777

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +16
Re: CSSA Trial Paper 2 (Advanced/Standard) 2016
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2016, 07:31:58 am »
You can, but you need to do so without going off track, which can be tricky. Like, you can't disagree with the statement and then proceed to do your own thing, you need to continue on the same topic. For example, an exploration of the nature of hope that then focuses heavily on the nature dystopian texts (while still tying in hope), has gone off track. It's a delicate balance. To be honest, the best person to speak to about this would be Jake, he made a living (in English marks) from disagreeing with the presented statements, it worked really well for him! I'll ask him to stop in and weigh in ;D

I love disagreeing with texts and I find that I do better (mostly) than if I had to agree with text!
I always have one small part that can seem like almost an agreeance (idk why, just happens like that) but the rest of the essay is mainly tearing the stimulus to shreds.

I think the reason I love disagreeing so much though is kind of a revenge thing for the markers, a fight back "I dont agree with your stimulus" hahaha such a rebel ;D ;D
Real sense of satisfaction though.

Divyesh

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2018, 02:39:21 am »
Cant find the CSSA english standard/advanced 2016 paper online. Have you guys got the questions or links?

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2018, 10:14:23 am »
+1
Cant find the CSSA english standard/advanced 2016 paper online. Have you guys got the questions or links?

Hi! CSSA papers (and other trial papers) aren't distributed online due to copyright reasons, and for that reason we don't distribute past papers here on AN. Sorry!
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW