Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 05:08:15 am

Author Topic: Video help with specific topics.  (Read 1851 times)  Share 

taiga

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +588
Video help with specific topics.
« on: August 14, 2011, 03:05:37 pm »
+3
What I've been doing recently with some students is making videos of some topics which they don't get and it seems to be pretty effective in the sense that I don't have to keep explaining concepts as whenever they need a refresh the video can generally help.

I do have a youtube channel for it, though haven't really put anything too complex up (just really basic stuff). If there are enough people who need help with a certain area of any subject listed in my signature (or if you're from another state just tell me which topic), I'm happy to make a video on it as well. They won't be on how to answer extremely difficult questions (though if I see a recurring question that comes up, I'll put it up), but moreso to build foundation on things that you might have missed/not paid attention to at school.

Just let me know on PM/here :) If anyone else is keen on helping out like this it's also appreciated. If it takes off we might even chuck the videos in the notes section.

Just keep in mind that a lot of topics are covered by other places on the net, so do a quick search before asking maybe :D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:25:12 pm by taiga »
vce: english, methods, spesh, chemistry, physics, geography.

ex admin/mod/partner

2010: Melbourne High School (VCE)
2011 - 2016: Monash University BComm/BEng (Hons)

If you guys have any concerns/suggestions for making ATARNotes a better place, don't hesitate to PM me.

Lasercookie

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +326
Re: Video help with specific topics.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 03:14:00 pm »
What's the link for the YouTube channel?

taiga

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +588
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 03:21:29 pm »
I haven't put anything proper up yet, just two very basic videos which I may end up re-doing. I'll put the link up when I have a good amount of content on there :)
vce: english, methods, spesh, chemistry, physics, geography.

ex admin/mod/partner

2010: Melbourne High School (VCE)
2011 - 2016: Monash University BComm/BEng (Hons)

If you guys have any concerns/suggestions for making ATARNotes a better place, don't hesitate to PM me.

soniat

• Non-Student
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 07:22:53 pm »
Where is the link ?