Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 11:27:51 pm

Author Topic: SNAP questions  (Read 2165 times)  Share 

flaming_mato

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Emmanuel College
SNAP questions
« on: November 10, 2011, 12:37:00 am »
Just wondering, how many people actually get accepted and what are the chances of getting accepted?

Also, when exactly do we find out? And do we get a letter telling us if we do not get accepted?

Thank you

you0006

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Re: SNAP questions
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 08:45:34 pm »
Depends on the course, and also your response in your application.
I have no idea how many students in total get accepted, but I know I was one of them last year.
You'll get a letter roughly a week before your ATAR results, letting you know if you get an offer for the course. Keep in mind that you'll still need any prerequisites that are asked for by said course, for example:

I get a provisional place offer for Bachelor of Applied Science (Mathematics), your ATAR will be ignored, but the bare minimum of Methods and English is still required.

Hope that helps.

MagicGecko

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • W3$T $IDe I$ B3$T $!D3
  • Respect: +43
Re: SNAP questions
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 10:02:51 pm »
Depends on the course, and also your response in your application.
I have no idea how many students in total get accepted, but I know I was one of them last year.
You'll get a letter roughly a week before your ATAR results, letting you know if you get an offer for the course. Keep in mind that you'll still need any prerequisites that are asked for by said course, for example:

I get a provisional place offer for Bachelor of Applied Science (Mathematics), your ATAR will be ignored, but the bare minimum of Methods and English is still required.

Hope that helps.

hmmm not necessarily I got lower for my english prerequisite( the prereq was at least a 30 but I got 23 T.T damn Literature!), but I still got into my course, so I don't know what happened there....lets just treat it as a miracle and move on  ;D

2013-2016:
Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical)(Honours) @ RMIT

~Full-Time Biomedical Engineer~

"im not crying there’s just overpriced college education in my eye" ~ abigalmills-tumblr