Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 04:41:28 pm

Author Topic: Random UniMaths Craptalking  (Read 5771 times)  Share 

paulsterio

• ATAR Notes Legend
  • I <3 2SHAN
  • Respect: +430
Re: Random UniMaths Craptalking
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 02:22:19 pm »
PS. Your conceit and arrogance is difficult to understand. 49/47 in Methods/Spesh is OK, but no more than that. There are many out there, myself included who would feel GREATLY DISSAPPOINTED if all the got for Methods/Spesh was 49/47

you're accusing others (i.e. abes) of doing others on this forum a disservice, have you ever thought how others who might have gotten lower than 49/47 would have felt when they read that or even students who are working their asses off to get a 40, how would they feel? are you doing a disservice to them? i personally think so, hurting another's confidence and belief is as bad as giving them false advice

don't be so insensitive

Mao

• CH41RMN
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +390
  • School: Kambrya College
  • School Grad Year: 2008
Re: Random UniMaths Craptalking
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2011, 03:25:11 pm »
This thread is stupid. Locked.

Different people studies differently, different people also have different expectations. I have attended no more than a handful of lectures throughout my entire degree (same goes for TT). No, it is not stupid, and no, I would not recommend it as the best method for everyone. It's different for different people.

PS. Your conceit and arrogance is difficult to understand. 49/47 in Methods/Spesh is OK, but no more than that. There are many out there, myself included who would feel GREATLY DISSAPPOINTED if all the got for Methods/Spesh was 49/47

you're accusing others (i.e. abes) of doing others on this forum a disservice, have you ever thought how others who might have gotten lower than 49/47 would have felt when they read that or even students who are working their asses off to get a 40, how would they feel? are you doing a disservice to them? i personally think so, hurting another's confidence and belief is as bad as giving them false advice

don't be so insensitive

That took me about 5 tries to understand, lol.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:30:40 pm by Mao »
Editor for ATARNotes Chemistry study guides.

VCE 2008 | Monash BSc (Chem., Appl. Math.) 2009-2011 | UoM BScHon (Chem.) 2012 | UoM PhD (Chem.) 2013-2015