Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 03:03:22 am

Author Topic: [UoM] 2012 Semester 1 Results Thread  (Read 66645 times)  Share 

VivaTequila

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
[UoM] 2012 Semester 1 Results Thread
« on: June 22, 2012, 04:30:29 pm »
Edited In accordance with mavisgibbons' rec I changed the title of this thread to prevent opening a new one.
Dude you should take your student number off the internet...and potentially your full name...
Well done on the H1 though.

You get your study plan result first, the results page result comes out a little bit later. It will be like this for every result to come, so always check the study plan. Conventionally, as you are the first person to receive a result you are entitled to/should make a proper results thread! Go go go. OR JUST CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS ONE to this semesters results thread.

Thirdly, how annoying that Micro is this lazy. Our last assessment was legit almost five weeks ago. Hope you're enjoying your holiday in Texas Cheryl.

How did we all go?

Thus far I've scraped a H1 in Chemistry 1 :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:37:37 pm by VivaTequila »

Russ

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
Re: [UoM] 2012 Semester 1 Results Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 04:48:44 pm »
I assume you checked your study plan rather than the formal results checking page.

It's probably a system error somewhere, you're not *meant* to be able to get them early like that ahah

claireb

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:46:53 pm »
Yes, check the study plan and your result should be there.

VivaTequila

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 12:35:40 am »

Yep results are up guys check your study plans (they aren't on the results checking page yet)

seretide

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 01:00:42 am »
I don't understand how to check the results.. What study plan?

claireb

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 01:09:50 am »
On the main page of the portal under the link to gmail and the notices, there is a list of all your subjects and a link that says "view entire study plan".

peepers

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 01:24:45 am »

Yep results are up guys check your study plans (they aren't on the results checking page yet)

What? Already?! Wow

ReganM

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • What is being active?
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 07:46:04 am »
Hey, mine says MIS, what does that mean? I looked it up and it said:

This indicator indicates that no result has yet been entered for a student in the relevant subject (results are entered for other students)

Does that mean I need to wait a bit longer for my result to appear? I'm in Chem FUndamentals.
Graduated in 2011.

Bachelor of Science at Melbourne. Biological Science subjects.

VivaTequila

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 10:00:43 am »
Fundamentals might not be released yet. I did chemistry 1 so it says it just underneath the (grayed out/completed) subject title Chemistry 1. Should I post a pic so people know what to look for?

Starlight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 11:02:31 am »
Hey, mine says MIS, what does that mean? I looked it up and it said:

This indicator indicates that no result has yet been entered for a student in the relevant subject (results are entered for other students)

Does that mean I need to wait a bit longer for my result to appear? I'm in Chem FUndamentals.

I got MIS on mine too
2012-2014. BSc: Neuroscience. University of Melbourne.
2015-2018. Doctor of Optometry. University of Melbourne.

Unlikely to respond to any PMs these days.

VivaTequila

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 11:48:48 am »
I'll up a pic. Just a moment.

It should look something like this. Chemistry 1 is the only one released for me as of now. You can try to get your results by going to this link (it's just your student portal results link)

full link:
https://app.portal.unimelb.edu.au/portal/page/portal/StudentPortal/SIS/Results

img capped from there and posted below.

edit: deleted... didn't realise how dumb that was.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:31:01 pm by VivaTequila »

simpak

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 03:11:37 pm »
Dude you should take your student number off the internet...and potentially your full name...

You get your study plan result first, the results page result comes out a little bit later. It will be like this for every result to come, so always check the study plan. Conventionally, as you are the first person to receive a result you are entitled to/should make a proper results thread! Go go go. OR JUST CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS ONE to this semesters results thread.

Thirdly, how annoying that Micro is this lazy. Our last assessment was legit almost five weeks ago. Hope you're enjoying your holiday in Texas Cheryl.
2009 ENTER: 99.05
2014: BSci Hons (Microbiology/Immunology) at UoM
2015+: PhD (Immunology) at UoM

stonecold

• Victorian
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • School Grad Year: 2010
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 03:36:53 pm »

Another results period!  Looking forward to seeing you absolutely destroy it.  :)

As for student numbers and privacy...you have none of it when the douchebag coordinator emails us all a document with every single persons name and student number haha.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:45:39 pm by stonecold »
2011-13: BBiomed (Microbiology & Immunology Major) @ UniMelb

VCE 2009'10: English 46 | English Language 49 | Chemistry 50 | Biology 50 | Further Mathematics 48 | Mathematical Methods CAS 39
ATAR: 99.85

"Failure is not when one falls down but rather when one fails to get up" - unknown

simpak

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 03:45:54 pm »

Another results period!  Looking forward to seeing you absolutely destroy it.  :)

As for student numbers and privacy...you have none of it when a douchebag named Terry Mulhern coordinates your subject.
The idiot emailed us all a document with every single persons name and student number haha.

Lmfao, gj Melbourne Uni.

Haha, I don't know about the destroying capabilities this semester. Doing four full on Science subjects wasn't much fun...majorly screwed up at least one exam! We will have to wait and see. I expect another 90+ average from you though, definitely.
2009 ENTER: 99.05
2014: BSci Hons (Microbiology/Immunology) at UoM
2015+: PhD (Immunology) at UoM

jinny1

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • .carpe diem
  • School: Melbourne Dental School
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 05:32:56 pm »
Just wondering when do the timetabling for semester 2 open?
:D :) ;D :D :) ;D :D :) ;D :D :) ;D :D :) ;D :D :) ;D