Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:20:54 am

Author Topic: PhD study on reading and interpretation  (Read 1052 times)  Share 

meganrobyn

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +62
PhD study on reading and interpretation
« on: November 07, 2014, 06:27:47 pm »
Hi everyone! Some of you might recognise my name from the boards. I'm at Monash University doing my PhD in Literature, and part of my thesis is a study of how people read stories and interpret/get meaning from them. I know everyone's busy with exams (bad timing on my part, sorry), but if anyone who enjoyed reading and felt somewhat confident talking about their interpretations had some spare time in the nearish future to help me out, I still have some spots in my research that I need to fill  :)

Attached is the info flyer - it's an online study with a short story and some questions. You can take as much or as little time as you want, going into as much detail as suits you.

Thanks in advance for anyone who donates some of their time: it's entirely anonymous (that's part of the ethics clearance), so I won't know. So please accept my thanks here, beforehand!
[Update: full for 2018.] I give Legal lectures through CPAP, and am an author for the CPAP 'Legal Fundamentals' textbook and the Legal 3/4 Study Guide.
Available for private tutoring in English and Legal Studies.
Experience in Legal 3/4 assessing; author of Legal textbook; degrees in Law and English; VCE teaching experience in Legal Studies and English. Legal Studies [50] English [50] way back when.
Good luck!