Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 04:17:45 am

Author Topic: Random Youth Allowance help!  (Read 1392 times)  Share 

#J.Procrastinator

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2014
Random Youth Allowance help!
« on: November 17, 2014, 06:35:06 pm »
Hey guys,

For those who have made a claim for youth allowance online, I need some help. For the section under study details (current or future course), I put down "secondary" as my Level of Study. Is this right? I'm in year 12 btw. And the place where it says the "Name of educational institute", do I put down my current school name or the university I'm planning to attend?

After that it asks for "official course dates" it asks for the "date course commences" and "course end date"... how am I supposed to know this?

Thanks!!
2015-2017: Bachelor of Science @ UoM

keltingmeith

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • he/him - they is also fine
  • Respect: +1292
Re: Random Youth Allowance help!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 06:54:11 pm »
Me and a friend of mine really got fucked around by this, and I think I may have actually lost a couple of weeks of payment, and then it magically got fixed the week that uni started and I still don't know how...

My advice - for now, just put in presumed university information/current high school information, and then call them to get it fixed after your enrolment is confirmed (essentially when VTAC offers come out if you get your first preference in first round). (well, you know, unless someone else on here did it right the first time, unlike me. :P)