Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 06:17:10 am

Author Topic: Are showers accessible to non-RMIT students?  (Read 4692 times)  Share 

Clara_tanone

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Are showers accessible to non-RMIT students?
« on: June 08, 2015, 04:38:56 am »
Hi guys,

Bike parking and change facilities

Free and secure parking is available for cyclists in:
•Building 51 basement car park, 80-92 Victoria Street, Carlton (with showers and changing rooms).
•Building 80 (Swanston Academic Building), Level 1, 445 Swanston Street, Melbourne (with showers, changing rooms and lockers).
•Building 100 (Design Hub), Basement, 150 Victoria Street.
http://www1.rmit.edu.au/browse/Current%20students%2FServices%20and%20facilities%2FCampus%20facilities%2FParking%2FMelbourne%20City%20campus/

Was just browsing through the RMIT website and I was just wondering whether these shower facilities are easily accessible to non-RMIT students?
Anyone here ever used them?
I'm thinking if I need a shower and am in the city, I might check the showers out (e.g. if I'm dirty and need a shower)! :D
Incidently, am curious, are there many places to shower in Melbourne CBD?
Where are some other places one would be able to shower?

MagicGecko

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • W3$T $IDe I$ B3$T $!D3
  • Respect: +43
Re: Are showers accessible to non-RMIT students?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:18:12 pm »
This is quite the random question. But to answer it, I will say yes, non-rmit student can access the showers.
I've never actually used them myself, but there are 2 showers within the toilets outside the city campus library.
Just walk in and do ya thang.

2013-2016:
Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical)(Honours) @ RMIT

~Full-Time Biomedical Engineer~

"im not crying there’s just overpriced college education in my eye" ~ abigalmills-tumblr