Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:09 pm

Author Topic: Get articles for specific subjects and topics delivered to your email!  (Read 1066 times)

caninesandy

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Hey there!

I thought that this might be helpful, perhaps more so for the next years because ours is almost over ( :o ), but oh well.  8)

You may already use it but if you haven't it is called Google Alerts. You type in a word/phrase/topic you would like Google to find in articles and then it will send them to your email! Yay for less effort!  ;D

You can specify which country (or just internationally) you'd like your media to come form.

For example, if you need articles about family law in Australia then that is what you get, hopefully. :P Articles are sent daily and are all recent of the day you get them.

I find it is great for topics which I am have trouble finding articles about by myself.

Hope this was helpful!

Sincerely,
Caniensandy
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:12:09 am by caninesandy »
"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you."

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
Re: Get articles for specific subjects and topics delivered to your email!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 03:45:23 pm »
Hey there!

I thought that this might be helpful, perhaps more so for the next years because ours is almost over ( :o ), but oh well.  8)

You may already use it but if you haven't it is called Google Alerts. You type in a word/phrase/topic you would like Google to find in articles and then it will send them to your email! Yay for less effort!  ;D

You can specify which country (or just internationally) you'd like you media to come form.

For example, if you need articles about family law in Australia then that is what you get, hopefully. :P Articles are sent daily and are all recent of the day you get them.

I find it is great for topics which I am have trouble finding articles about by myself.

Hope this was helpful!

Sincerely,
Caniensandy

I'm definitely signing up to this! Thanks so much caninesandy, what a great find. Especially for the Legal students!
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Get articles for specific subjects and topics delivered to your email!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 11:01:24 pm »
Hey there!
Hope this was helpful!
Sincerely,
Caniensandy

How the heck did I not know this was a thing? Thanks so much Caninesandy, awesome find! ;D